Sponsored

I swapped out my Badlands grill for a Raptor knockoff grill. Anyone else swap their grills?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not Bad. Though I do like my Bronco grill Badlands. It has the greyish colour which ties into my colou scheme. All I need to do now is the get the Bronco lit letters.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dig it. Swapped mine for a base grill awhile back. Deff love the look of a blacked-out front end.

Ford Bronco I swapped out my Badlands grill for a Raptor knockoff grill.  Anyone else swap their grills? IMG_0272
Looks good. I liked the Badlands grill but it needed to be black and not glossy.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks good. I liked the Badlands grill but it needed to be black and not glossy.
Yeah that’s why I like the Wildtrak grill but like u said matte black would be perfect. Anything is better than the stock Big Bend grill tho so I had to get rid of that ASAP lol

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not Bad. Though I do like my Bronco grill Badlands. It has the greyish colour which ties into my colou scheme. All I need to do now is the get the Bronco lit letters.
Funny you say the Bronco lit letters, we bought our Bronco's used, hubby was relocating his camera in the front because of his winch and noticed wires to the letters, the previous owner had installed these! He connected them to Aux 4! So hubby keeps them on all the time while driving, they look really cool! Now I want them for my Bronco.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands here and I love the Black Diamond grille. I didn't realize some grilles are not exactly swappable. I found this out in the middle of the project. Made the swap with a few adjustments, but I'd recommend doing some research before doing a swap. Here's a video with some details:

Sponsored

ATXSFE

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands / SAS / Lux / MIC, F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good! Quick question for you… what bumper driving lights are you using? It looks like 2 white and one amber per side? I am thinking about adding some and I like yours… thanks

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This thread reminded me of this. Likely plays some part in the grills being mounted differently.

Ford Bronco I swapped out my Badlands grill for a Raptor knockoff grill.  Anyone else swap their grills? Image 1

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! Quick question for you… what bumper driving lights are you using? It looks like 2 white and one amber per side? I am thinking about adding some and I like yours… thanks
I believe they were Oracle lights. I'm not impressed with them at all. After the first rain one of them fogged up it's rainy season out here again in pretty much all of them fogged up and even got a little water inside.