First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not smart enough to start a poll but I wonder if there's value in finding out where the Bronco6G community currently sits. As I see it all of us fall into the following categories:

1. Bronco is delivered and is burning gas. People in this category have at least one order completed and is sitting at home. Regardless of when it was ordered or how you received your Bronco (1st night reservation, bought one off the showroom, no difference) AKA the lucky bastards.

2. Bronco was delivered or attempted delivery and now broken/ at dealer(no fault of your own) e.g. broken motors, coolant hose, air bag recalls, etc. If you broke it (4 wheeling)you would still fall into category 1.

3. Bronco was reserved the first night up until August 19, 2020 which was the cut off that Ford explained would/could be built in 2021. You are in this category if you have no VIN number. This includes all people who are waiting for a Modular top or don't have a reason for why you don't have a VIN.

4. Bronco order was placed after August 19, 2020 and do not have a VIN.

5. Bronco order placed have a VIN and awaiting arrival. This includes Dirt Mountain orders or ones like myself who updated my order in October and was magically given a VIN. In any regard no vehicle yet.

6. Had one and sold it. Not my cup of tea or I couldn't turn down the money.

7. Bronco ripcord was pulled and you made the decision to choose something else and your reservation/order was cancelled.

8. I'm just here to see the madness and I have not placed an order yet.

I think it might be worth seeing the results and possibly see if and how much this changes next December. Does anyone see value and what categories are missing?
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

have VIN but production date pushed from 12/20 - 2/14.
details of order in signature

OP
OP
FJ 432

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have VIN but production date pushed from 12/20 - 2/14.
details of order in signature
Thanks. Do you see any value in seeing how many people are in the same boat as you and I? I think it might be interesting.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can’t hurt!