Sponsored

IAG Bull Bars - We Want to Know What You Like!

Which version would you be most likely to purchase?

• Baja Stinger

• Stinger

• OEM+

• Baja OEM+

• Mini

Results are only viewable after voting.

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are thrilled to announce that IAG Offroad is launching our own line of in-house made bull bars specifically designed for the Ford Bronco modular bumpers! These bull bars are crafted with thicker, higher-quality materials and are proudly 100% made in the USA. Our new designs not only look great but also offer options for lighting mounts (OEM+ and Mini) while minimizing any impact on your front camera view.

Key Features:
  • Made from 1.75" diameter, .12" thickness tube
  • Mounting plate thickness is 3/16"
  • Designed for minimal impact on front camera view
  • Options for lighting mounts available
To ensure we bring you the best possible product, we need your input! We're excited to present three tentative models and want to know which one you prefer. Your feedback will be crucial in helping us finalize these designs.

Baja Stinger: Bold and rugged, the Baja Stinger offers a distinctive look with enhanced durability for extreme off-road conditions.

Ford Bronco IAG Bull Bars - We Want to Know What You Like! BAJA STINGER

Stinger: A sleek and streamlined design, the Stinger combines style with strength, perfect for those seeking a balance between aesthetics and functionality.

Ford Bronco IAG Bull Bars - We Want to Know What You Like! STINGER

OEM+: An upgraded version of the classic, the OEM+ provides a robust yet refined appearance, ideal for everyday use and off-road adventures.

Ford Bronco IAG Bull Bars - We Want to Know What You Like! OEM Plus

Baja OEM+: An upgraded version of the classic, the Baja OEM+ provides a robust yet refined appearance with the addition of classic Baja styling.

Ford Bronco IAG Bull Bars - We Want to Know What You Like! BAJA OEM+

Mini Bull Bar: Compact and efficient, the Mini Bull Bar is perfect for those who want protection without a bulky look, offering a minimalist yet effective design.

Ford Bronco IAG Bull Bars - We Want to Know What You Like! MINI

Cast your vote in the poll and let us know which model you’re most excited about! *If you like more than one you can pick two different bull bars!*
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How about a mini-bar for the capable bumper?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How about a mini-bar for the capable bumper?
We are working on some designs for the capable bumper as well. This particular post is specifically referencing bull bars for the modular bumper and which designs people like best for that application.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja OEM+ for capable bumper

blu3straveler

Wildtrak
First Name
Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are working on some designs for the capable bumper as well. This particular post is specifically referencing bull bars for the modular bumper and which designs people like best for that application.
Any ideas on a timeline for that?

Sponsored

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the baja Stinger and baja OEM. any idea of there is encroachment on the field of view for the front trail cam.

Sea Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU, Roush 2 Mustang, Triumph T-Bird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I totally get that. But there's a lot of capable bumper owners out there who are just looking for someone that can actually make some options for that bumper instead of the endless "coming soon" posts that they've been seeing. Lots of shops are making add-ons for the modular, but few seem to be moving on anything for the capable.

CitrusBronco

Everglades
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former 72 & 73 Bronco driver, f250 7.3 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I like the baja oem plus, I just installed a zroadz that I picked up used, it looks nice and appears built well. However I am looking for something taller, your picture looks like the bar goes above the Bronco words, that is what I am looking for. Looking forward to see how this comes out.

Knives2.0

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4D BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big IAG fan here have the full EZ steps on the stock rock rails, and the Tall bull bar. I like the baja stinger, but on a side request, what if y'all were to design a baja stinger tied into y'alls modular winch bumper mount? The stinger on the bracket over the winch and the baja wings tied to the modular bumper? would give it more rigidity. the way your tall bull bar mounts to the modular bumper is easy but if i were to hit anything other than brush i am sure its folding into the front end. if you use the front tow points where your winch mount ties into the stinger would actually have full functionality. Also if y'all made it a fully structural stinger I believe you would have the first one on the market as i have not been able to find one. or the OEM+ baja tied into the winch bracket would look good too

Last edited:

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modular bumper has plenty of options already.

Be the first to make something (not imported) for the Capable.
Sponsored