First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate the look of mud flaps. They are obtrusive and take away from the overall athletic of the Bronco. HOWEVER, in AZ where our freeways are filled with rocks, I felt it was necessary to protect the sides. I went for the IAG mini mud flaps that install directly to the factory rock rails. Installation was quite easy (I literally don’t work on vehicles ever) and they actually look quite good and flow well with the fender flares. No idea on protection yet but some is better than none.

IMG_6417.jpeg

IMG_6418.jpeg

IMG_6419.jpeg

IMG_6420.jpeg

IMG_6422.jpeg
Sponsored

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also used them on a 2 door Sasquatch badlands. I occasionally go off road and was concerned about larger mud flaps getting torn off. Plus, like you, I don’t like the look of the larger flaps.

I am very happy with them

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They keep stuff off the top part of the door and handles, but not enough coverage for the lower part of the doors. Better than nothing though and the look is acceptable to me.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had them on my BD after I bought it. Took them down within a week. They do t protect shit, on a gravel road I could hear the pebbles hit my body panels. If you want just minimal on road protection and like the looks - fine. But if you need an actual mud flap these are no good.
Sponsored