Sponsored

WeatherTech Mud Flaps on a non-Sasquatch?

Nng23b

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a Black Diamond non-Sasquatch showing up soon and will be driving a lot of roads with gravel.

The WeatherTech mud flaps ask about tire size and seem to imply these only work with larger tires / Sasquatch.

Does anyone know if this is just because of the crash bars? Can I remove those and then add the flaps?

I know that ford sells some flaps in the same price range, but I would like to be able to quickly remove them, and even though I don’t love the looks, WeatherTech does seem to have put more thought into these in terms of functionality and install than others at this price point.

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2022/bronco/mudflap-no-drill-digitalfit/
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprised no one answered this. Probably too late now, but for future searches, yes it says Sasquatch only because of the crash bars.
I removed them on my non sas badlands and then the flaps installed with no issues.

Cleecvt1

Black Diamond
First Name
Christie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchasing a 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got rokblokz and can't get the dang bolts at the crash bar loose to install. Even with a torque wrench! May be sending back and they were $390 for front and back!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the benefit of anybody else checking this thread...

The WeatherTech mudflaps are as wide as the Sasquatch tires and line up with the wider fender flares. If you have a non-Sasquatch, they're going to be too wide.
QDyuKZe.jpg
Sponsored