buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone with a Cyber Orange rig tries this out, I definitely want to see that. This grille looks sick on the colors posted so far, but I find it harder to match aftermarket parts well with the paint hue.
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great! Really like that grill and have been looking at the matte for my black wildtrak... I noticed on their site that it says the OEM front camera can be used by swapping it over from the original grille. Did you have to remove the camera from the original grill and reinstall it and re-connect it or is it an easy set in place type thing?
Looks great! Hopefully there will be more holes added to mount stuff. Two holes is not enough.
Nothing wrong with the badlands grill at all.. Just like almost every post on B6G everyone just trying to make their Broncos different, fender flares , wheels, Bronco Script badges, bumpers, vehicle wraps. Etc.....the grill is no different.
Anybody selling their stock grill???

PM me with your asking price.... Lowest wins! 😂

Or if you'd like to donate, pay it forward, etc... I'll pay for shipping! 😁

Battlezone

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you install an Oracle grille light kit on top of the IAG Para Hex grille, or does the IAG grille come with illuminated letters? Guessing the former, since your B and R don't have the super tiny holes I see on IAG's site, but wanted to confirm. It's a really great build you have.

[/QUOTNo I have E]

Did you install an Oracle grille light kit on top of the IAG Para Hex grille, or does the IAG grille come with illuminated letters? Guessing the former, since your B and R don't have the super tiny holes I see on IAG's site, but wanted to confirm. It's a really great build you have.
I bought the iag performance light up letters not Oracle. I like them but o and maybe the c has the backlighting coming thru the front instead of hollow and coming from sides like Oracle. If that makes sense. Otherwise I really like the letters.

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will be installing this when my Bronco arrives in the next week or so, I also have Oracle grill letters to add to it. For those that have installed to the fuse box, do the amber lights stay on all the time? If I was to add to upfitter switch can I tie this along with the Oracle lights? And if I leave that upfitter switch on will it turn on with remote start?

TexasForever

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the gloss black with factory letters today
before and after

20221204_153958.jpg
Nice, do you have any more pictures? I'm trying to decide on the gloss black or the matte black of this grille for my race red bronco but yours is the only one I've found so far

Sponsored

TexasForever

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go.... wired to my upfitter in conjunction with the fog backlights. Don't want them on all the time.

20221129_211334.jpg
Looks great! Did it come with everything needed to wire it to a switch instead of the fuse box? Or did you need anything that didn't come in the box to do this? Also considering going this route bc I'm not sure if I want them on all the time.

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Did it come with everything needed to wire it to a switch instead of the fuse box? Or did you need anything that didn't come in the box to do this? Also considering going this route bc I'm not sure if I want them on all the time.
I believe it came with everything I needed. Maybe just a wire splice connector?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like the grill but the font on the letters have definitely been distorted in a bad way. There is no such real font that would look like that. I priced out a badlands grill with new letters and camera piece from levitttown ford parts and it’s about $485. Not sure which way to go - This with new letters or badlands. Thanks for all the pics!

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Clean build. I really like it

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you want to sell badlands grill please let me know..ty

Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 2 door Black Diamond in Race Red and I'd love to see pics of the white version!

biggityben

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here you go.... wired to my upfitter in conjunction with the fog backlights. Don't want them on all the time.

20221129_211334.jpg
I just got mine. I'm going to install it tomorrow. I'd love to understand how to hook it up so that I can control if the lights are on. I'm trash at those sorts of things.

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got mine. I'm going to install it tomorrow. I'd love to understand how to hook it up so that I can control if the lights are on. I'm trash at those sorts of things.
Do you have upfitters? Decide which switch you want to control the light. Each switch has color coded wire ran to the engine bay. 2 wires from the lights. One goes to ground other goes to the colored wire.

biggityben

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have upfitters? Decide which switch you want to control the light. Each switch has color coded wire ran to the engine bay. 2 wires from the lights. One goes to ground other goes to the colored wire.
I do, but I don't have the AUX switches overhead. Does that make this a no go?

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do, but I don't have the AUX switches overhead. Does that make this a no go?
I think options would be to buy an aftermarket switch or tap into a fuse that is only on when the engine is on. However with fuse tap you can't switch on/off manually.
Sponsored