First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look back on the first page, I posted pictures of side view at both headlights.. If you need more I will take some.. Scott
Thanks, somehow I missed those. Looks good!
Sponsored

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Decided I wanted a more black style grill with lights.. Ordered this from I. A.G last week.. Great quality and not very hard to install.. Directions were worthless so I just figured it out on my own.. Simple with just regular tools.. Now I have to start posting stock parts for sale before I canā€™t walk in my garage.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Before and after pics..

IMG_4453.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg
Your old grille still available?

Just Rob Please

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blueberry F150, Jaguar XK-R Dynamic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Dmorty217
You've had a look at both, so what's the verdict? I know a little (just a little) about Chinese manufacturing and I'm willing to bet an old F150 hubcap that the one you bought popped out of the same plastic extruder as the $600 one. Could be an earlier revision that you have. I'm seeing ones like this on ebay for under $200 now. https://www.ebay.com/itm/314268048707
Before I buy, I am curious just how 'off' this one might be. But as you said, when they're cheap, you can live with it a little. Besides, where I'm at, the odds of me hitting a deer while I own this and damaging my grill are about 1 in 5. I need to get one while the getting is good. Thanks

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Dmorty217
You've had a look at both, so what's the verdict? I know a little (just a little) about Chinese manufacturing and I'm willing to bet an old F150 hubcap that the one you bought popped out of the same plastic extruder as the $600 one. Could be an earlier revision that you have. I'm seeing ones like this on ebay for under $200 now. https://www.ebay.com/itm/314268048707
Before I buy, I am curious just how 'off' this one might be. But as you said, when they're cheap, you can live with it a little. Besides, where I'm at, the odds of me hitting a deer while I own this and damaging my grill are about 1 in 5. I need to get one while the getting is good. Thanks
So there are two separate issues. First one is the knock off version (which Iā€™m not saying is what IAG is selling) doesnā€™t have the front camera mount which also changes the R in ford (attention to detail) the other issue is the grille on the sides by the headlights have a larger gap than what I deem acceptable. I used clamps and a adhesive to fix that, which is great unless you have to remove it.

Just Rob Please

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blueberry F150, Jaguar XK-R Dynamic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So there are two separate issues. First one is the knock off version (which Iā€™m not saying is what IAG is selling) doesnā€™t have the front camera mount which also changes the R in ford (attention to detail) the other issue is the grille on the sides by the headlights have a larger gap than what I deem acceptable. I used clamps and a adhesive to fix that, which is great unless you have to remove it.
Thanks man. I appreciate your quick reply. I'm hopeful that the eBay item I'm checking out will be a good fitment. It has the camera mount which I need and from the photos I took of the showroom BRAPTOR at our local dealership, looks as close as anything I've seen online. I might be buying something using the same extrusion mold, or it might be crap. I won't know until I give it a shot. Thanks again bro.

RBT2583

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Decided I wanted a more black style grill with lights.. Ordered this from I. A.G last week.. Great quality and not very hard to install.. Directions were worthless so I just figured it out on my own.. Simple with just regular tools.. Now I have to start posting stock parts for sale before I canā€™t walk in my garage.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Before and after pics..

IMG_4453.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg
Did you install with the camera and mounting bracket removed from the badlands grill? Because Iā€™m working on this now and that stock badlands camera and mounting bracket doesnā€™t fit my IAG grill.
Sponsored