Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reach out to [email protected] and they will get you a better option.
thanks - I tried that - was told there were no cheaper options. They mentioned if I bought over $250, shipping would be free - so I tried adding some stuff to get me over $250, it just increased the shipping fee. No biggie, I'll remove all the other stuff and see what shipping looks like for just the soft top lift system
Sponsored

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@IAG Performance

Regarding the EZ Lift Soft Top Assist (order # 71327)....

Both of the bungee tensioners broke apart (see photo) with the first use. I believe these were installed properly. Not sure why both failed.

I have received the replacement (thank you) but want to confirm they are in correctly. Can you let me know please.....

Thanks so much

Ford Bronco IAG Performance Introduction Thread and a Special Offer! IMG-4316

Ford Bronco IAG Performance Introduction Thread and a Special Offer! IMG-4336

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance

Regarding the EZ Lift Soft Top Assist (order # 71327)....

Both of the bungee tensioners broke apart (see photo) with the first use. I believe these were installed properly. Not sure why both failed.

I have received the replacement (thank you) but want to confirm they are in correctly. Can you let me know please.....

Thanks so much

They look roughly correctly installed but move the bungie cord above the exposed stud near the plastic knob.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look roughly correctly installed but move the bungie cord above the exposed stud near the plastic knob.
What are these bungees for? I received and installed mine before there was an installation video and didn’t use these bungees. Can I order new ones in case I need them/can’t find them?

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took delivery of my Bronco this weekend so I am just now installing these. I inadvertently cut the bands that compressed the struts while unpacking. I know i know I'm an idiot. So now both struts are fully extended. Does anyone know the easiest way to compress these so I can put the band back on or install directly to the ends in the vehicle. @IAG Performance Any tips on what I should do next?

Sponsored

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually just installed mine yesterday. My struts were not compressed and they really don’t need to. You will just need to really push up on your rear window to get the top pushed onto the top stud. One tip. Make sure you have the strut in position at each of the studs. Then push in the bottom one, push up hard on your rear window and snap the top one onto the top stud. You will struggle a bit with it, but it will happen. Do the other side the same and it will go a bit easier. It’s an awesome and useful mod for sure.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just took delivery of my Bronco this weekend so I am just now installing these. I inadvertently cut the bands that compressed the struts while unpacking. I know i know I'm an idiot. So now both struts are fully extended. Does anyone know the easiest way to compress these so I can put the band back on or install directly to the ends in the vehicle. @IAG Performance Any tips on what I should do next?
around 4:25 should explain it:

please keep in mind though if you are installing the updated brackets there is another video explaining their orientation.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually just installed mine yesterday. My struts were not compressed and they really don’t need to. You will just need to really push up on your rear window to get the top pushed onto the top stud. One tip. Make sure you have the strut in position at each of the studs. Then push in the bottom one, push up hard on your rear window and snap the top one onto the top stud. You will struggle a bit with it, but it will happen. Do the other side the same and it will go a bit easier. It’s an awesome and useful mod for sure.
sounds like he has our V1 strut system that came with struts compressed to length. You likely have our V2.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Better yet this video should explain both the brackets and how to compress:

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
around 4:25 should explain it:

please keep in mind though if you are installing the updated brackets there is another video explaining their orientation.
You guys must be super strong or I have a heavy duty strut. I stood on that thing with one end on the ground with at least 180 lbs of force and it barely moved. I guess I need to hit the gym. Thanks for all the help. I'll figure something out or find someone much stronger than me.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You guys must be super strong or I have a heavy duty strut. I stood on that thing with one end on the ground with at least 180 lbs of force and it barely moved. I guess I need to hit the gym. Thanks for all the help. I'll figure something out or find someone much stronger than me.
A ratchet strap is another option. If you can’t make it happen, shoot an email to [email protected] and we can either swap the struts or get them re-bound for you.
Sponsored