First Name
Illan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My biggest questions are Where is @Ford Motor Company with an official statement for what is the real issue. Why were final '21 year models Promised to be built and shipped ASAP, yet you're seeing '22 years go out before those last batches of '21. Why did @Ford Motor Company not address everyone stuck in production for over a month as to why their broncos weren't arriving anytime near the estimated Delivery date ; that just kept moving and moving further away from it's original built to be delivered time stamp. especially after coming out and saying that @Ford Motor Company is cranking up and increasing its production (Not much cranking for all those 12/06/21 - and beyond built week broncos.) What is @Ford Motor Company going to do for those costumers receiving a 2021 bronco in march and April. (I can tell you @Ford Motor Company giving us "Early Access" to a Raptor Bronco with dealer ADM's is not it. Along with the fact that many people aren't even able to afford the Bronco Raptor at MSRP is not the "thank you for being patient with @Ford Motor Company" that your costumers needs or wants.) Which obviously won't be the case for us who have a vin number and are stuck in production, but just giving an example of how such a thoughtless and slap to the face effort to make things right for your costumer isn't going to be good enough for us, and yet with that same breath we'll all just have to settle for nothing since that just how this "life" works for @Ford Motor Company. Communication is the key to literally everything and yet @Ford Motor Company has been doing a terrible job at it. WE need answers @Ford Motor Company and above all we just need and want our BRONCOS!

P.S.
I still want my Bronco but this is some Big Fucking Shit Show Bull Shit #RespecfullyThough

Last edited:

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine's gonna be on Ice Mtn. Called the support number and they said its "on hold". Still in production but they dont know what its on hold for. Est. Delivery date changed to MAY 10.

Last edited:

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My biggest questions are Where is @Ford Motor Company with an official statement for what is the real issue. Why were final '21 year models Promised to be built and shipped ASAP, yet you're seeing '22 years go out before those last batches of '21. Why did @Ford Motor Company not address everyone stuck in production for over a month as to why their broncos weren't arriving anytime near the estimated Delivery date ; that just kept moving and moving further away from it's original built to be delivered time stamp. especially after coming out and saying that @Ford Motor Company is cranking up and increasing its production (Not much cranking for all those 12/06/21 - and beyond built week broncos.) What is @Ford Motor Company going to do for those costumers receiving a 2021 bronco in march and April. (I can tell you @Ford Motor Company giving us "Early Access" to a Raptor Bronco with dealer ADM's is not it. Along with the fact that many people aren't even able to afford the Bronco Raptor at MSRP is not the "thank you for being patient with @Ford Motor Company" that your costumers needs or wants.) Which obviously won't be the case for us who have a vin number and are stuck in production, but just giving an example of how such a thoughtless and slap to the face effort to make things right for your costumer isn't going to be good enough for us, and yet with that same breathe we'll all just have to settle for nothing since that just how this "life" works for @Ford Motor Company. Communication is the key to literally everything and yet @Ford Motor Company has been doing a terrible job at it. WE need answers @Ford Motor Company and above all we just need and want our BRONCOS!

P.S.
I still want my Bronco but this is some Big Fucking Shit Show Bull Shit #RespecfullyThough
@Ford Motor Company only comments on positive shit, don't hold your breath for a response

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just edited my info for my new EDD of 4/6. Vehicle was produced on 12/14 and is awaiting a chip for who knows what according to ford. I do not know if this date is a cya (cover your ass) because they do not actually know when they will receive the module that the chip is missing from or it is an actual shipping date. Am finally starting to have doubts about this vehicle, is it worth the wait or just say fuck it and buy something else that is not a Ford product.

Sponsored

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you could have some stickers of that made? I would gladly buy a few!
I think it's appropriate and a great idea, we were anticipating delivery next week, until today, now we are 3 months out. 🤬

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've started to assemble some Ice Mountain Metrics. I only have about 30 minutes invested so far, so there is much more to come. If you have some suggestions, please let me know. Just remember, we have to use what's in the data set already. Although not impossible, it is difficult to get users to go back and add additional data points to the tracker.

Here are the Dirt Mountain Metrics we used in the past, for reference.
This is great, thanks.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My biggest concern now is Broncos sitting outside for three months with temp changes, snow and ice on soft tops, not being run or driven, etc. I can't imagine it's good for any car to sit in the conditions untouched for three straight months. How will Ford keep these vehicles like new?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've started to assemble some Ice Mountain Metrics. I only have about 30 minutes invested so far, so there is much more to come. If you have some suggestions, please let me know. Just remember, we have to use what's in the data set already. Although not impossible, it is difficult to get users to go back and add additional data points to the tracker.

Here are the Dirt Mountain Metrics we used in the past, for reference.
This is great ! Are the metrics on there live? Didn’t see mine on the map made me wonder if it was just a sample so far. But awesome work !

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My biggest concern now is Broncos sitting outside for three months with temp changes, snow and ice on soft tops, not being run or driven, etc. I can't imagine it's good for any car to sit in the conditions untouched for three straight months. How will Ford keep these vehicles like new?
Very valid concern. Did they ever address that with the dirt mountain ones?

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added my info to the tracker…went from estimated 2/10 to 5/11. Can’t express my excitement knowing it’s going to sit through a Michigan winter untouched. Might be my breaking point

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is great ! Are the metrics on there live? Didn’t see mine on the map made me wonder if it was just a sample so far. But awesome work !
They are live. I will take a look and see what’s up.
Sponsored