Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude...
I thought we were both on the A51 train....
Ur killin me?

BBF8C6F7-177C-4FAF-951B-1C128BFA50CE.png
Trust me... I was. You must have missed my post about my wife squashing A51 as an option. :cry:

Its one thing to build in 'character'....quite another to CGI it after the fact.

If you look at the 2-door image above, note that the B-pillar and MIC top are exactly the same color/shade.
Now compare that to the real-life Bronco below. The images Ford puts out are about as realistic as pictures in a Russian bride catalog.

1603831064184.png
That's a good point. I really need to see these in person before I can decide.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trust me... I was. You must have missed my post about my wife squashing A51 as an option. :cry:
Oh shit...

I get the wife thing... she is pressing hard for Ox white...

I just don’t know if I can do it...
Stupid wives...
?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its one thing to build in 'character'....quite another to CGI it after the fact.

If you look at the 2-door image above, note that the B-pillar and MIC top are exactly the same color/shade.
Now compare that to the real-life Bronco below. The images Ford puts out are about as realistic as pictures in a Russian bride catalog.

1603831064184.png
Is this the same catalog Trump got his wife..
Oh shit I didn’t just say that
?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1603831064184.png
I'd argue that a factory photo is just as unrealistic. The light blows everything out. I'm not under factory fluorescent lights often.

From what I've seen Iconic Silver looks best under grey skies. Really shows some contrast on the panels.

Edit: This has likely been posted before but this Mustang is a far cry from the factory photo on the Bronco.
shelby-gt500-iconic-silver.jpg

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surf green or seafoam green? Huge difference between colors often confused for each other.

Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread shelby-gt500-iconic-silver

Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread shelby-gt500-iconic-silver
My 1972 was Seafoam Green, just like that example

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is the best view of Iconic Silver I have seen. After this I was completely sold.
I saw it in person last weekend indoor on a GT500. It looked stunning. But have not seen it in sunlight. One think to keep in mind, the Bronco is no GT500 :) meaning the lines will throw you off and the 500 has a LOT of black accents which the bronco does not. Especially with that stupid MIC gray :(

This color is on the top of my list. But I need more black on the 2DR bronco regardless.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco is no GT500 :) meaning the lines will throw you off
100% correct....mustangs get their sex appeal from those lovely curves. Bronco is closer to a refrigerator on its side....that may drive me to a body color with more 'pop' than iconic

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw Iconic Silver on an F-150 this weekend, and I saw the Carb Gray on a new Explorer ST. Both have metallic flake and look good up close but the silver (not surprisingly) had more pop. I think it will show well on the Bronco, especially with the Squatch black wheels with silver beauty ring.

Iconic Silver is leading now, followed closely by A51 (if I can get my wife to like it) and then Carb Gray.

I think A51 looks good with the MIC top. It now comes down to seeing IS and Carb Gray with the MIC top (and preferably on a 4-door squatched Badlands). I've talked myself out of getting the soft top at delivery and just getting the MIC top. It has really grown on me, it's better suited for all CO seasons and looks to be a pretty good value for just +$700.

Last note, go see IS in person. It's a nice metallic silver with pop.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw Iconic Silver on an F-150 this weekend, and I saw the Carb Gray on a new Explorer ST. Both have metallic flake and look good up close but the silver (not surprisingly) had more pop. I think it will show well on the Bronco, especially with the Squatch black wheels with silver beauty ring.

Iconic Silver is leading now, followed closely by A51 (if I can get my wife to like it) and then Carb Gray.

I think A51 looks good with the MIC top. It now comes down to seeing IS and Carb Gray with the MIC top (and preferably on a 4-door squatched Badlands). I've talked myself out of getting the soft top at delivery and just getting the MIC top. It has really grown on me, it's better suited for all CO seasons and looks to be a pretty good value for just +$700.

Ur as bad as I am
I’m all over the map with colors
Cyber orange, then carb grey then ox white now A51..

2 doors no 4 no two
Man thank god no one hears the arguments I have in my own friggin head...

This shit is fun ain’t it?
?

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats my order as well (IC > A51 > CarbG) but IC is the runaway favorite right now.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd argue that a factory photo is just as unrealistic. The light blows everything out. I'm not under factory fluorescent lights often.

From what I've seen Iconic Silver looks best under grey skies. Really shows some contrast on the panels.

Edit: This has likely been posted before but this Mustang is a far cry from the factory photo on the Bronco.
shelby-gt500-iconic-silver.jpg
Everytime I see this Mustang pic, Iconic Silver jumps to the top of my list. Damm that stang is gorgeous. I would love to see in person a 4 door Iconic Silver Bronco with Wildtrak decals. I'm hoping they pop like the black mustang decals.