Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I had the same thing happen to me. I made a change in the beginning and my inspect details changed on the Ford site...then When we had to change to MIC from painted top my inspect Details did not change. still says I have a painted top...I am getting nervous that It didn't change lol
OK that makes me feel better.

Dealership confirmed it was changed....so two of us being told the same thing with same results is better than a conflict.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too bad. I'll be there 6-7 Wednesday. Would've like to caught up. Both being Utah Granger boys and all:)
I'm going Wednesday, too! Listen for the code word: B6G :LOL:

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just texted my dealer. I was a July 13th, 9:15pm CST, FE reservation with black interior. My dealer responded to me that he would be notified when the orders were pulled and that the Ford rep will be sending him a list for whom he'll notify. Asked for clarification on a timeline and his response was "I'm hoping to know more when I receive the info from Ford". Since this dealer sold my Raptor, and I have both a day 1 reservation for a 4dr FE and a 2dr Wildtrak, to say that I'm a bit frustrated is beginning to be a bit of an understatement. He has been good at responding up to now but the lack of clarity here from his side is perplexing based on other comments.
Just spoke with my dealer. Was told they are expecting a first list of builds this week, but he has yet to get anything. He also said that Ford will email both the dealer and customer at the same time, so I should expect to see build date etc, at the same time he does. I'm a 7/14 9am timestamp for a 2dr Wildtrack with MIC top. Hopefully, I'll get my Bronco this year. We'll see.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chose to find a different dealer because I didn’t want to give my money to a coke head family that owns all the Ford dealerships here. I went with granger because of how cool Albert was on the phone and he sounded like I was talking with someone from my home town of 130 people. I have worked at a lot of dealerships and everyone of them around here are scummy.
I share the same sentiments... and so do 100+ other Coloradans.

By the way, we have a private thread for our group that I'll add you to.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think if I worked at a Ford dealership I would turn off my cell phone today. :D

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had email exchange with my dealer today. He is hopeful I will get scheduled tomorrow and said Ford was "Previewing" my order yesterday which indicates I have a buildable order. Has anyone heard of this and should I expect to be in the queue?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you mean EDT ? Helps when checking against the UTC timestamp.
Also, thanks for the build updates
See? Now I'm having to think too hard. Yes, EDT. 9:45pm real time in Columbus, OH on July 13th, 2020.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 7/14 reservation at one of the forum dealers and I barely made it into a 2021 allocation slot according to the allocation number I was given. I've been told the allocation number isn't the end all be all of when you are actually getting your Bronco. But it doesn't feel great to be an earlier reservation so far down on the "list".
allocation at a dealer doesn’t really mean crap...it comes down to timestamp and build

allocation Means basically How many my 21 a dealer will get ..that’s pretty much it..

Sponsored

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Had email exchange with my dealer today. He is hopeful I will get scheduled tomorrow and said Ford was "Previewing" my order yesterday which indicates I have a buildable order. Has anyone heard of this and should I expect to be in the queue?
I wasn’t told my order was “previewed”, but my dealer said he could tell they were scheduling it but didn’t call me until today just to be safe.

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Asked this in another thread as well, and not sure if this has been asked and answered in the numerous pages of this thread, but aside from the priority ones (and assuming no commodity issue)....does Ford simply pull submitted orders by timestamp per the allocation for a dealer?

In other words, does the dealer have any input into which submitted orders get scheduled to build, or does Ford just look at all submitted orders for the dealer and schedule by timestamp of reservation in combination with allocation? (Again, ignoring priority and assuming no commodity issues).

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

JK_Brook

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just heard from my dealer telling me my Order Priority has changed to 01. My
Ford account has not changed. My Reservation Date 07/14/20 (first night Reservation) Order Number is 10121732 Order Date 27/01/21

First Edition | Lightning Blue | 2 Door | 2.7 | Sasquatch | Lux | Black Leather | MIC Top
Sponsored