First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like many, I've been waiting for a Wildtrak since last July - finalized my order on the first day possible. Then waited for Ford to tell us our build dates in May - and have been waiting ever since. The Ford announcement on Thursday didn't come as a surprise; however, I was disappointed that Ford couldn't be more specific about solutions or timing for builds. I was #25 out of #48 allocation to the dealer - and had hoped that that would have meant I would likely get a Bronco this year. On Friday, I received an incredibly ignorant and aggravating email from 'the Bronco team' - from my perspective it was one of the most infuriating emails I had ever received - and it pushed me to consider alternatives. After reading the emwils, it's clear that Ford doesn't care how long those of us without a build date will need to wait - it could be January 2022 or December. Well - I've wanted a Bronco or International Harvestor Scout for 50 years - but NO MORE. I have up! Today I purchased a 2021 Toyota 4 Runner Off Road Premium - and should be very happy with the purchase. Ford blew it - and it wasn't just the MIC too issue - as Ford is totally responsible with issues with 4 wheel drive, Sasquatch, 2.7liter engine, and 10 speed transmission. Whenever you receive your Broncos, enjoy the hell out of them - as I will be doing with my 4 Runner.
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Enjoy the new ride.

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many, I've been waiting for a Wildtrak since last July - finalized my order on the first day possible. Then waited for Ford to tell us our build dates in May - and have been waiting ever since. The Ford announcement on Thursday didn't come as a surprise; however, I was disappointed that Ford couldn't be more specific about solutions or timing for builds. I was #25 out of #48 allocation to the dealer - and had hoped that that would have meant I would likely get a Bronco this year. On Friday, I received an incredibly ignorant and aggravating email from 'the Bronco team' - from my perspective it was one of the most infuriating emails I had ever received - and it pushed me to consider alternatives. After reading the emwils, it's clear that Ford doesn't care how long those of us without a build date will need to wait - it could be January 2022 or December. Well - I've wanted a Bronco or International Harvestor Scout for 50 years - but NO MORE. I have up! Today I purchased a 2021 Toyota 4 Runner Off Road Premium - and should be very happy with the purchase. Ford blew it - and it wasn't just the MIC too issue - as Ford is totally responsible with issues with 4 wheel drive, Sasquatch, 2.7liter engine, and 10 speed transmission. Whenever you receive your Broncos, enjoy the hell out of them - as I will be doing with my 4 Runner.
I understand your complete frustration. I also don't blame you one bit. I am in a very similar situation to you. I have chosen to wait it out. You have purchased an awesome and true rig. I love the 4 Runner. See you out there in the wild!

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I had a 4Runner and it was a great ride on the road and decent off road.
Dead solid reliable.
Enjoy yours.
Ford Bronco I'm done! BB753F4F-70BC-4F28-AB58-D39804B1A7AF
Ford Bronco I'm done! A30DC5A3-3455-4DD2-A193-C7D29745A7C1
Ford Bronco I'm done! B146B0E2-6875-44A0-9E0F-74D1F3380E08_4_5005_c
Sponsored