Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys jeep has death wobble and takes it in to dealer. Then sees a bronco to test drive. Seems like a pretty honest review.

I hauled the jeep up to my favorite dealer, Bob Ruwart Motors in Wheatland, Wyoming today to have the death wobble fixed on the jeep. What was supposed to be a one day trip has turned into a multi-day ordeal since they found a ton more stuff wore out on the front end than just my drag link. While I was in town, we are really good friends with the Ford Dealership next door (Laramie Peak Motors), and they of course have a test drive Bronco on the lot! I took it for a 15-20 mile test drive and let's just say....I AM IMPRESSED with this rig! I literally think ford will steal some market share from jeep. I am contemplating it myself!

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for sharing! Very curious to see how the Bronco affects the Jeep market in the long run. So far, our First Edition knocked it out of the park compared to any Jeep I've personally been in.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Long but good video. He sure chuckled a lot when he hit the gas in the dirt. Those are always the most genuine laughs.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long but good video. He sure chuckled a lot when he hit the gas in the dirt. Those are always the most genuine laughs.
Ive owned mine for a week and still have a smile on my face. I run around for work and this thing has me on every dirt road out there, grinning like an idiot :D

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the vid.

The Bronco will definitely steal buyers from Wranglers and will negatively effect the resale value of the Wranglers in my opinion. If for no other reason than the Wrangler has competition again. Broncos are much nicer than Wranglers in several areas. Most notable to me are interior space/comfort and drivability.

And for the record, I don't consider a vehicle that you can not remove the doors and top from as a competitor.....
Sponsored