Sponsored

In case you were wondering: This week's window stickers show both the 2023.5 and option price increases

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's also now up on the build and price.

Yay for resell value. FYI, next time you see a basesquatch going for $50k or a wildtrak going for $75k you're not seeing $15k markup, you're only seeing $5k markup. It's not 2021 anymore. Wild.

$4,840 for SAS on a badlands
$1,895 for a hard top
$5,440 for LUX
:oops:

My window sticker attached.

Ford Bronco In case you were wondering: This week's window stickers show both the 2023.5 and option price increases 2023-03-16 16_00_13-Window Sticker
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW - I just built my Bronco in the Ford builder and it ~$5,000 more than when I ordered in December '22

EDIT: I ordered December of '21, not'22. Also, It looks like it is more like 7K difference. The $5K I already mentioned is the difference between the October '22 sticker and now ;)

Last edited:

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not confident that it will ever get built but at this point my black diamond will come at a 10% discount from the peitection and the hardtop off incentive.
If there's 10k of us out there that's $40M Ford can avoid eating by just building for the dealership instead of for retail orders.

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not confident that it will ever get built but at this point my black diamond will come at a 10% discount from the peitection and the hardtop off incentive.
If there's 10k of us out there that's $40M Ford can avoid eating by just building for the dealership instead of for retail orders.
And now you've hit my conspiracy theory on the head. I think practically all remaining 1+ year old Broncos have 1 or all of SAS, LUX, Hardtop. I think Ford has the parts to complete all the oustanding orders even with those constraints, but is going to lose out on tens of millions of dollars due to price protection. So to solve this problem for wall street they threw out warnings and $2500 incentives to drop those packages knowing most wouldn't. Ford gets to save face with it's customers by saying we told you so, and wall street gets to enjoy the additional profit of cancelling the orders and effectively price protection.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay for resell value. FYI, next time you see a basesquatch going for $50k or a wildtrak going for $75k you're not seeing $15k markup, you're only seeing $5k markup. It's not 2021 anymore. Wild.

$1,895 for a had top
$5,440 for LUX

Ford Bronco In case you were wondering: This week's window stickers show both the 2023.5 and option price increases 2023-03-16 16_00_13-Window Sticker
You must be from Boston. "Had top"!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And now you've hit my conspiracy theory on the head. I think practically all remaining 1+ year old Broncos have 1 or all of SAS, LUX, Hardtop. I think Ford has the parts to complete all the oustanding orders even with those constraints, but is going to lose out on tens of millions of dollars due to price protection. So to solve this problem for wall street they threw out warnings and $2500 incentives to drop those packages knowing most wouldn't. Ford gets to save face with it's customers by saying we told you so, and wall street gets to enjoy the additional profit of cancelling the orders and effectively price protection.
So tell me when does "Wall Street" react to such a conspiracy? The stock has been in the sh!tter. You have to go back to Sept. '22 the last time it closed above the major hurdle of a whopping $15/share.

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not that smart and absolutely would have told a boss "what if we just don't build them? Demand is high enough from dealers."
Dealers probably don't even submit half of the protection offers, because they're not incentivized to. Right now the consumer's biggest leverage (walking away) is neutralized by pent up demand and the market's swing towards high margin 60k+ vehicles.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

$1,895 for a hard top
$5,440 for LUX

On the non-Lux I thought the "SDARS" was the subwoofer delete, with a $250 credit. What is "SDARS" on the Lux with the B&O sound system?

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

$1,895 for a hard top
$5,440 for LUX

Ouch...I feel sorry for you. I dont feel as bad now about what I paid in markup for my 23 though...

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch...I feel sorry for you. I dont feel as bad now about what I paid in markup for my 23 though...
Don’t feel bad, feel the opposite. I’m locked in at $58k 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh ok, that sounds pretty good then 🙂 glad to hear
I’m a 2 year waiter so plenty of price protection. What’s going to be interesting is in 2021 and 2022 people were flipping these things for $10-20k and considered scum. Now the market has cooled a bit, but there are still plenty of people who are going to get these things delivered for $10k or so under the current MSRP and can still flip immediately for a profit of $10k but actually be considered as someone’s savior instead of a price gouger if they sell for just MSRP. Especially when those who have waited over a year for the order banks to open realize they cant order a SAS, LUX, hard top bronco once the banks do open.

7600677B-6EBA-421F-A3E1-7AF1635D6C24.png

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1,895 for a hard top
$5,440 for LUX

2023-03-16 16_00_13-Window Sticker.png
Will this give me hope that heated mirrors are coming there was document saying no heated mirrors in 23's. Hope my dealer doesn't fuck me or I cant buy my bronco at these prices.

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will this give me hope that heated mirrors are coming there was document saying no heated mirrors in 23's. Hope my dealer doesn't fuck me or I cant buy my bronco at these prices.
There’s all sorts of feature removal options.
Navigation delete
Signature light delete
Subwoofer delete
Heated mirror delete

To name a few, but you’ll get a credit. As it stands today these are all optional deletions but at any point they could become mandatory depending on part availability. That’s how I read it at least.

OP
OP
KompressorV12

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the non-Lux I thought the "SDARS" was the subwoofer delete, with a $250 credit. What is "SDARS" on the Lux with the B&O sound system?
That’s a good point. Still shows 10 speakers so I’d assume I get the sub. That being said I’m swapping that sub out immediately. I have lux on my current bronco and actually think B&O is pretty good but that sub was a joke. I’d be upset if I don’t get the sub because it’s something I can sell after my swap.
Sponsored