Sponsored

In Moab getting ready to do Bronco-Offroadeo this morning.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fixing to report to Off-Roadeo in Moab. Starts in an hour. Staying at Red Cliff Lodge which shares a parking lot with Off-Roadeo headquarters. Just an awesome place with a rich history on the Colorado River. Lot's of movies have been filmed here and in this area. Particularly a lot of old John Ford movies with John Wayne. John Wayne actually stayed in one of the cabins on the property while filming one of his movies. The above photo was taken off of the back porch of our room this morning. I have this feeling it is going to be a good day.
Ford Bronco In Moab getting ready to do Bronco-Offroadeo this morning. Good Morning Moab
Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fixing to report to Off-Roadeo in Moab. Starts in an hour. Staying at Red Cliff Lodge which shares a parking lot with Off-Roadeo headquarters. Just an awesome place with a rich history on the Colorado River. Lot's of movies have been filmed here and in this area. Particularly a lot of old John Ford movies with John Wayne. John Wayne actually stayed in one of the cabins on the property while filming one of his movies. The above photo was taken off of the back porch of our room this morning. I have this feeling it is going to be a good day.
Ford Bronco In Moab getting ready to do Bronco-Offroadeo this morning. Good Morning Moab
Great place to stay and a super fun course! I did the exact same last year about this time. Awesome day out on the trail and was really amazed what the Bronco can do. Enjoy!

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very exciting! I'm heading that way starting this Saturday for the Off-Roadeo on the 22nd. I'm stoked to see Moab for the first time! Hope you have a great experience

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the National Parks in Utah will alter your DNA after a visit. Especially if you have lived a lifetime on the East coast. However, as spectacular and majestic as the land is, the residents of Utah are the nicest, friendliest folks I have ever had the pleasure to meet. BTW, one must never leave out a visit to the salt flats, especially during speed week. Enjoy!

Sponsored

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very exciting! I'm heading that way starting this Saturday for the Off-Roadeo on the 22nd. I'm stoked to see Moab for the first time! Hope you have a great experience
I'll be there the same day with my son.

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to do the Moab off roadeo but flights have been pretty outrageous. I need to hunt for a deal.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you get a chance, I'd love to hear any recommendations based on your experience. I think they recommend bringing snacks, but do they provide drinks?
Here's what I'm thinking:

hat
sunscreen
sunglasses
snacks
water
phone
charge cable
phone mount for dash

small camp chair?

Herb

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you get a chance, I'd love to hear any recommendations based on your experience. I think they recommend bringing snacks, but do they provide drinks?

hat
sunscreen
sunglasses
snacks
water
phone
charge cable
phone mount for dash

small camp chair?

Herb
They provide lunch. No need for snacks unless you're a really hungry person. No need for camp chair unless you're adverse to sitting on a rock while taking in the amazing views. No need for phone mount, as you''ll be following a line of cars and they'll give you a walkie talkie. Yes, bring water, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.

They tell you to wear long pants, but hardly anyone wore them. I changed into shorts and was glad I did.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to do the Moab off roadeo but flights have been pretty outrageous. I need to hunt for a deal.
Vegas is dirt cheap to fly in and stay. A great alternative if Moab is too expensive. I think I paid $500 for airfare, hotel on the strip and rental car for several days.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing beats Moab and the surrounding area. Pay up, stay a few extra days, and have an experience to really remember.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hat
sunscreen
sunglasses
snacks
water
phone
charge cable
phone mount for dash

small camp chair?

Herb
All is a great idea with the exception of camp chair. It will not be needed.
Sponsored