First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at In-N-Out for lunch and noticed the shirt because I’m always looking for something that has a 67 Chevelle like the ones I have. I noticed there is a BRONCO through the drive-through and then it seems like they snuck in a 2021 into the image when usually it’s only classic cars. In the parking lot of the image there’s also a jeep. But today put a bronco sport and make it look bigger in the image instead of putting a real 2021 Bronco? What do you think. It would be a shame if they were putting the bronco sport on there as it is not a true reincarnation of the legacy

A41C546C-F0C1-4206-96D3-7DFC0BDFCFA2.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadlandsJP

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at In-N-Out for lunch and noticed the shirt because I’m always looking for something that has a 67 Chevelle like the ones I have. I noticed there is a BRONCO through the drive-through and then it seems like they snuck in a 2021 into the image when usually it’s only classic cars. In the parking lot of the image there’s also a jeep. But today put a bronco sport and make it look bigger in the image instead of putting a real 2021 Bronco? What do you think. It would be a shame if they were putting the bronco sport on there as it is not a true reincarnation of the legacy

Ford Bronco In n out Broncos? A41C546C-F0C1-4206-96D3-7DFC0BDFCFA2

Ford Bronco In n out Broncos? A41C546C-F0C1-4206-96D3-7DFC0BDFCFA2
Ford Bronco In n out Broncos? 7814223A-14F0-42B2-A8CD-8BF6A4CE0354

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what did you or the group think it is? A sport made to look big or a bad rendering of the Bronco?
It's a Sport. Probably the designers of the shirt were told to include the new Bronco and like most of the general public, they were duped into believing the Bronco Sport is the new 6G Bronco.

r23w

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
BadlandsJP

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a Sport. Probably the designers of the shirt were told to include the new Bronco and like most of the general public, they were duped into believing the Bronco Sport is the new 6G Bronco.
That’s unfortunate. Never thought I would say they lost a sale for that but I’m sure the sport gals will love it
Sponsored