Sponsored

In Production for two weeks without update?

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been in production for 2 weeks. It was supposed to be built week of 12/9. It was in production for a while until last week it changed to “in production 12/15” with delivery of 1/12. The vehicle should take no more than 5 business to be built in an ideal case. Who know what part is missing or what checks failed. This is probably the worst time of the year to have a car built. Everyone is checked out until Jan.
Totally agree! Usually the cut off for production year is mid October at the latest! I hope they fixed simple things and didn’t just slap my ride together! I feel your pain for sure! Same with the build week changes! Just gunna enjoy the holidays and stop checking. Happy holidays! And best wishes!
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully your build week group moves along faster than the 10/18 week group. Many of us still waiting with no info. Mine has been in production since 10/19, and waiting.
NO FUCKING WAY

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands Sasquatch with lux. Soft top
My build is a 2dr wildtrak Lux. I’m guessing you changed from mic to soft top for faster delivery? Yeah I’d be pissed too! I really don’t understand what’s going with the production of these things!?! To be honest I don’t think January delivery is going to happen. This whole launch has been a shit show.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is a 2dr wildtrak Lux. I’m guessing you changed from mic to soft top for faster delivery? Yeah I’d be pissed too! I really don’t understand what’s going with the production of these things!?! To be honest I don’t think January delivery is going to happen. This whole launch has been a shit show.
I did but I also live in Southern California so the soft top I’m not too mad about it but yeah - it’s so fucked. Do you have an estimated delivery date on the pizza tracker?

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did but I also live in Southern California so the soft top I’m not too mad about it but yeah - it’s so fucked. Do you have an estimated delivery date on the pizza tracker?
It says the fourth of January estimated. I’m not holding my breath though.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO FUCKING WAY
FUCKING WAY, dude. Mine has been "In Production" since early September. The modules populated October 27, and ZERO communication from Ford. Soft top Badlands Lux and towing. Nothing else. Oh, I forgot- floor mats...

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FUCKING WAY, dude. Mine has been "In Production" since early September. The modules populated October 27, and ZERO communication from Ford. Soft top Badlands Lux and towing. Nothing else. Oh, I forgot- floor mats...
What is your delivery ETA? Does it keep changing?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There may be light for you, too. Mine went 'in production' 10/20. Produced 12/25 and shipped today!
Pics when I actually see it in a few weeks!

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
908 days.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't be the only one from dirt mountain laughing at the "2 weeks In production". I spent 3 months in production. Every day of that time hoping something would change, but nothing.
Sponsored