PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m ready, let’s do this. I started with a budget of $35k. I have since bumped my limit to $45k. Need to move on it before I do any more bumpin’!
Going base. Budget is still $40,000. Getting real close to that, would probably be over if there were more options...
Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanna place mine so I can stop agonizing over every detail. It’s been fun but I’m ready to get it in and sit back relax

I firmly expect delays- we are in a world wide pandemic with major economic issues going on. To many working parts for everything to go smoothly
I just keep telling myself delays will just allow more of a down payment to be saved
Same here, I'm ready to get mine locked in and ready to rock so I can stop waffling and over-analyzing every little thing. Hell, I'm even starting to eyeball and possibly consider a different Bronco trim again....Come on December 7th!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure I will ever be 100% confident with my color choice. The closer it gets, the more often I change! I am up to five times a day, minimum! :ROFLMAO:

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This X 1000. Heard the Blazer was coming back out, and it's turned out to be just another crappy crossover. What a waste of an iconic name plate...
That one broke my hart. Chevy still has a chance with the K5 name

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d really like to see A51 in person. Maybe on a Bronco Sport. I’m down to that or carbonized gray. I’ve decided on badlands lux non SAS and adding aftermarket 35s.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We were all set on exactly what to get. Race red 2dr obx, lux, roast leather, tube door, mesh top, floor mats, advanced 4x4, tow, aux switches, v6, tow.

Then my wife noticed velocity blue.

Now we aren't ready.
Sponsored