Sponsored

In Production for two weeks without update?

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2dr WildTrak has been “In Production” for two weeks ! My dominos bronco tracker hasn’t changed! Anyone else having this issue? I was super excited! Now I’m thinking it’s just a joke.

Update: Today the tracker still says in production with one slight change. It now has a estimated delivery date of 1/4/22
Sponsored

Last edited:

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Search the forum for "backdoor tracker" and see if you have a production week scheduled. You will need to be signed in to your Ford account for it to work.

Edit:
Here is the link...

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

Put your 8 digit reservation number in place of the x's. Log into your Ford Account when prompted.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2dr WildTrak has been “In Production” for two weeks ! My dominos bronco tracker hasn’t changed! Anyone else having this issue? I was super excited! Now I’m thinking it’s just a joke.
Same. Welcome to the 12/20 build week.

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully your build week group moves along faster than the 10/18 week group. Many of us still waiting with no info. Mine has been in production since 10/19, and waiting.

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same with me - my blend date was 11/24. My mods popped on 12/02. My pizza tracker continues to show “in production in progress”. I can’t get the shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking to work. My dealer thinks it’s still at MAP and doesn’t know why it hasn’t shipped.

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your scheduled production week?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same with me

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Search the forum for "backdoor tracker" and see if you have a production week scheduled. You will need to be signed in to your Ford account for it to work.

Edit:
Here is the link...

Put your 8 digit reservation number in place of the x's. Log into your Ford

Edit:
Here is the link...

Put your 8 digit reservation number in place of the x's. Log into your Ford Account when prompted.
I never got that to work

OP
OP
Badpanda05

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's see, I'm 21? yeah. Weeks.

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got that to work
I'm not sure I will be much help, but I do have a few questions...
Do you have a reservation # (8 digits), or just an order # (4 digits or characters), or both?
Do you have a VIN?
What is your scheduled production week?

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Update: Today the tracker still says in production with one slight change. It now has a estimated delivery date of 1/4/22
Likely has some issue like a missing part or something failed inspection. Mine was like that for a month and a half. You won't ever get any info on why, so don't let it eat at you like it did me.

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My blend date Was 11/20, mods popped 11/23, and was “in-production” with original eta of 12/21 until Friday when the tracker changed to built and Sunday it changed to shipped with an new eta of 1/2 to 1/8. It is definitely a relief. I was told it was some type of QC hold but who knows. It’ll happen, but I get it … super frustrating. I even sold my truck 3 weeks ago with confidence in the original eta. I feel your pain.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been in production for 11 weeks now. No updates at all.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been in production for 2 weeks. It was supposed to be built week of 12/9. It was in production for a while until last week it changed to “in production 12/15” with delivery of 1/12. The vehicle should take no more than 5 business to be built in an ideal case. Who know what part is missing or what checks failed. This is probably the worst time of the year to have a car built. Everyone is checked out until Jan.
Sponsored