Sponsored

In production since 5/1 - anyone know the rough time table?

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good morning all, I have been in production since May 1 and am curious the timetable for receipt - any educated guesses? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to say, it’s anybody’s guess. My 4/11 blend was in production a couple of weeks. Some from my blend week still are.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to say, it’s anybody’s guess. My 4/11 blend was in production a couple of weeks. Some from my blend week still are.
Then, you’ll enter the next unknown of shipping. Some get loaded right away once released. Some sit.
If you are shipping by rail, getting through Chicago is a bottleneck.
As an example of what to expect as far as shipping, here’s the route mine has/is taking from MAP to Iowa:
Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, back to Missouri, back to Iowa, and finally Nebraska by rail, now will be trucked back to Iowa.
Getting the railcar unloaded after reaching rail destination typically takes a couple of days. Then, it might sit a while before truck transport to dealer. Good luck!

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good morning all, I have been in production since May 1 and am curious the timetable for receipt - any educated guesses? Thanks in advance!
I was blended 5/8 with the tear tag the next day. I have got nothing from ford. Dealer has done pretty good keeping me updated though. I have seen other threads that Ford does not always update.

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow okay thanks so it's kind of a crap shoot with variables

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don’t know unfortunately.

It takes roughly 18 hours for a Bronco to make it down the final assembly line. But if it needs to be sent to the accessory line or is waiting for parts or encounters a QC issue it could take much longer.

My Bronco took just shy of 3 weeks. From what I could tell from the outside, it was waiting for the roof rack to get installed most of that time. For some people it takes less than 24 hours, for others I can take months. All depends.

K76Husker

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend date was 2/24 and still shows in production. Ford says still sitting in Michigan due to possible shipping delays.
Sponsored