First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Classic Ford 🇨🇦 not updating the portal for us Canadians then. Should have figured seeing as it still shows my Order as. Black Diamond vs. the Badlands...

Looks like I'll be calling the hotline a few times a week 🤣.
Ya the number is made by the dealer when they did your order in wbdo
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me know what you find out!
Just got an actual date!!!!! July 21!!!!!!!! Getting excited, barring floods, fire, tornadoes, building collapes, trucker strikes, murder hornets, etc.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I edited my post above to clarify, the website maxes out at a 4 digit Order # but my Ford Portal shows a 8 digit Order #.
The Ford portal is probably showing you your reservation number (I know it says order number now) . The order number the tracker wants will be on the printout the dealer gave you to confirm they got your order right. It's a dealer specific thing.

OP
OP
MustangRanch

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I'll be able to track my Bronco once it gets loaded on the delivery truck via Jack Copper (www.palsapp.com).

Mine has a freight bill already but it's still "Pending".

same here :)

From my experience with my last 2 ford orders, it updates pretty much real time as well.

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any delay from it showing in production to when the window sticker is released?

I'm a 7/12 build week but today the status moved to the blue circle for "in production". When I try to look at the window sticker, it still says not released.

OP
OP
MustangRanch

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any delay from it showing in production to when the window sticker is released?

I'm a 7/12 build week but today the status moved to the blue circle for "in production". When I try to look at the window sticker, it still says not released.

It was the next day before it would pull up. Try the bronco tracker on this site, it worked a bit before the ford link did.

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully yours goes as others have, and not how my timeline has. I have a day one FE order with a blend date of 6/22, in production date of 6/23 on the tracker, and today is the 30th, with still no built date. I called Ford Bronco team and they confirmed it is still "in production". Said it could be due to a number of things, but assured me that I should get it within 6-8 weeks though, ha! Hopefully that means the production line is taking real special care of mine!

OP
OP
MustangRanch

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully yours goes as others have, and not how my timeline has. I have a day one FE order with a blend date of 6/22, in production date of 6/23 on the tracker, and today is the 30th, with still no built date. I called Ford Bronco team and they confirmed it is still "in production". Said it could be due to a number of things, but assured me that I should get it within 6-8 weeks though, ha! Hopefully that means the production line is taking real special care of mine!

My Super Duty arrived at the dealership, and still showed "in production" on the ford tracker.

Try your vin in the www.palsapp.com and see if it is showing up on a BOL yet. If shipping on a train, that is a crapshoot. sometimes they sit waiting for a ride.

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My Super Duty arrived at the dealership, and still showed "in production" on the ford tracker.

Try your vin in the www.palsapp.com and see if it is showing up on a BOL yet. If shipping on a train, that is a crapshoot. sometimes they sit waiting for a ride.
Thanks! I just looked and has not populated in the palsapp site. Mine is scheduled by rail, as of 6/22 , and am guessing your statement on waiting for a ride is what's up with mine. I am just refreshing daily to see if it changes to built.
Ford Bronco In production! 1625081423596

Ford Bronco In production! 1625081459526

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will be honest you are the first I have heard that has had an issue with the tracker being from Canada.

Either way ensure you put your fin in first and your 4 digit order number.

• 1FMEE5DP2MLA64701
  • B001
As an example above that is my dealers demo unit
Hmm, I think I need to stop using Chrome when I check for my window sticker. It worked with your details when I switched to the MS New Edge browser.

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

Peejmane

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date was 6/30 but this morning the Ford tracker showed finally showed a date above “in production”. So is it being built today? These dates are confusing
Ford Bronco In production! FEA7A871-83E7-4623-99F2-DBFD6C5933D1
Sponsored