Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone found a good 3rd brake relocation kit designed for the raptor yet? I’d specifically just like a simple behind the wheel kit.

I’ve found a few for standard Bronco, but as with almost everything else. the fit and wiring harnesses are different for the raptor.

if anyone has a link, I’d appreciate it.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Out of the box for a ring version no. I did a custom install using Oracles. The wiring isnt really an issue, they just crimp onto the existing brake signal wire on the harness.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have one that I may sell once I receive my expedition one rear bumper and tire carrier. I had RPG make me one for the raptor specifically.

B382D788-943A-46D1-823A-D11212815370.jpeg

Last edited:

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty easy mod (minor trimming of bracket with hacksaw - very easy) to install Oracle‘s
Ford Bronco In search of Raptor 3rd Brake Relocation Kit IMG_9368
on a BRaptor. Get compliments all the time.

Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Crazy one. I actually did the brandmotion fullvue digital camera replacement since I can't see a thing even with the light gone.

I've had it up and running a month or so and a couple thousand km's on a few trips.

Its pretty heavily discounted most places these days.

If you're adventurous.

https://brandmotion.com/product/fullvue-rear-camera-mirror-system-fvmr-1100/
I've been looking at this setup. How hard was the install?

Did you get that version or the Bronco one at https://brandmotion.com/product/fullvue-rear-camera-mirror-for-ford-bronco-fvmr-1120/ ?

Also, their site seems to limit where you can get it and still have warranty coverage. Can you share where you found it at best price with warranty?

Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've been looking at this setup. How hard was the install?

Did you get that version or the Bronco one at https://brandmotion.com/product/fullvue-rear-camera-mirror-for-ford-bronco-fvmr-1120/ ?

Also, their site seems to limit where you can get it and still have warranty coverage. Can you share where you found it at best price with warranty?
Yes, I got the bronco version. It was slightly trickier with the raptor sized wheels but worked just the same.

I picked mine up from northridge4x4 so it's covered. Haven't had any issues with it but it was a warranty covered place.

Install was a medium in the list of stuff I've done. Most of it is just trim removal around the a pillar which is actually really easy if you follow the guide thst was posted on the forum. Do a search for brandmotion and should be able to find it. It's very doable in a couple hours.... Just 'get over' any trim pulling fears lol.

IMG-20230625-WA0008.jpg
Sponsored