Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have almost every style of bumper from Addictive Desert Designs in stock and ready to take your Bronco's looks to a new level.

All bumpers integrate OEM sensors.

Bumpers and lights are sold separately but we can absolutely get you a solid bundle deal when purchasing lights with your new bumper!

Comment below or send me a PM to get yours today!

Stealth Fighter front bumper - $2,036.98

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719169556

Bomber front bumper with opening for 3 Rigid 360 lights - $1,939.98

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719175567

Rock Fighter front bumper - $2,327.98

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719179832

Bomber front bumper with opening for 3 Baja Designs LP4's - $1,939.98

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719190398

Stealth Fighter rear bumper - $1,663.53

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719195177

Bomber rear bumper - $1,697.48

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719199544

Rock Fighter rear bumper - $1,542.28

Ford Bronco In Stock - 7 Styles of ADD Bumpers! 1659719203806
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On your rear bumpers, the relocation of the license plate and required lighting is included I presume? Photos don't show any illumination on the license plates which is required by law.

boomboomthump

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They're just selling them, not the manufacturer. You can see all that info on ADD's website.

I have both the front/rear Bomber bumpers and Bomber front skid plate.

To answer your questions, yes the relocation bracket is included with the rear bumper. Yes, the plate is illuminated. It uses the stock light and it gets mounted in the bumper. You can see detailed pictures and full install instructions on ADD's website.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're just selling them, not the manufacturer. You can see all that info on ADD's website.

I have both the front/rear Bomber bumpers and Bomber front skid plate.

To answer your questions, yes the relocation bracket is included with the rear bumper. Yes, the plate is illuminated. It uses the stock light and it gets mounted in the bumper. You can see detailed pictures and full install instructions on ADD's website.
Thanks for pointing out the repurposed OEM light for the plate. Went to ADD's site to see more pictures and while it is clever and not much of a concern of mine, the placement is prone to obstruction from dirt or snow accumulation. Perhaps, nothing will happen to anyone getting pulled over for such an infraction.

OP
OP
Offroadalliance

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for pointing out the repurposed OEM light for the plate. Went to ADD's site to see more pictures and while it is clever and not much of a concern of mine, the placement is prone to obstruction from dirt or snow accumulation. Perhaps, nothing will happen to anyone getting pulled over for such an infraction.
Everything ADD makes is compliant with all laws required for their bumpers to be street legal. If snow or dirt accumulates on your license plate, dust it off as you would your plate normally.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everything ADD makes is compliant with all laws required for their bumpers to be street legal. If snow or dirt accumulates on your license plate, dust it off as you would your plate normally.
My comment was about the dust/dirt/snow accumulating on the repurposed light that sits flush with the horizontal surface of the bumper. Seems like it would invite scrutiny by the police if the plate is no longer illuminated. Most license plate lights are side or top mounted to prevent debris from obstructing the light. Obviously not a deal breaker, but something to be aware of as an owner that the light will have to be cleaned more frequently than it should.
Sponsored