Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello all, as the time gets closer for me (hopefully) to pick up my new BRONCO, any recommendations on shops for lift/suspension installation? Im in Olympia, WA. I am hoping for a shop that is local, but willing to travel. I know I can google some shops, but looking for shops that have already done work on BRONCOs or any of your recommendations based off of your experiences. Thanks!
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a DIY guy. It's really not difficult if you have basic skills and hand tools. Youtube videos are a great asset. Watch a few and you may end up wanting to tackle it yourself.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had XO Fab https://www.xo-fab.com/ do the following. It all was perfect and the wiring looks like factory (per my request):
  • Fogs (3 sets) in mod bumper
  • A-pillar spots
  • ARB dual air compressor in engine compartment
  • Midland MTX575 - hidden w/ mic connection in dash (RJ45 connector)
  • Chase lights and antenna on spare tire mount
  • Swapped headlight switch assembly for Ford switch w/ Fog light (mod bumpered Broncos dont have this)
When I went, they were working on a show truck that was from California getting work done. It was very much over the top but was stunning.

Not the cheapest, but great work and they know Broncos. Mine was not their first. I have some other stuff in the garage I may have them do if I don't get the time.
Sponsored