Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked mine up today as well! Me missed each other in the parking lot! Good times ahead!!

IMG_9096.HEIC.jpeg
How did we miss each other? I'm pretty sure I saw your rig in the lot. I think I left there around 5:45 ish. I'll keep an eye out for you on the road. Congrats on the sweet rig.
Sponsored

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey very one, Just wondering if any of you gotten the 220,000 points from your dealer/Ford after taking delivery? So far I've gotten only 42,000 points from Ford a week after taking delivery.

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey very one, Just wondering if any of you gotten the 220,000 points from your dealer/Ford after taking delivery? So far I've gotten only 42,000 points from Ford a week after taking delivery.
I'm still trying to get my FordPass to connect! I'll let you know. I love the Bronco already!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great! Let's make the Bronco Sport a distant memory. I hope to be on the road in January.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope and Steve at Ford of Kirkland has done nothing about it

Sponsored

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope and Steve at Ford of Kirkland has done nothing about it
Thanks, I'm trying to figure out what's the process to get these points. Guess I'll call Ford next and see what happen.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks, I'm trying to figure out what's the process to get these points. Guess I'll call Ford next and see what happen.
Ford told me it was the dealer, Steve says it's automatic. I say it's aggravating and really piss poor customer service. On my two Broncos it's a total of $1620 value that I want to spend. That's not chump change for me.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford told me it was the dealer, Steve says it's automatic. I say it's aggravating and really piss poor customer service. On my two Broncos it's a total of $1620 value that I want to spend. That's not chump change for me.
Your dealer is the one that releases the 20,000 points. This is typically done at delivery. The additional points should get released by FordPass within 30 days of your modem being activated. You can check the status by contacting FordPass Rewards 833-385-0516

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your dealer is the one that releases the 20,000 points. This is typically done at delivery. The additional points should get released by FordPass within 30 days of your modem being activated. You can check the status by contacting FordPass Rewards 833-385-0516
Oh I have done both- FP CS wait a month after delivery and the dealer says they have nothing to do with it

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear yah.. that's a lot of change for service/accessories.
I just got off the phone with Ford Customer service and they said they've no access to redeem these points for customers, only dealer can do that. If dealer doesn't know how, they advise you to tell the dealer to call Ford Marketing HQ and they will walk dealer to redeem these points for you. I guess I'll find out when I go pick up my plates when it comes in and I'll report back how it goes.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hear yah.. that's a lot of change for service/accessories.
I just got off the phone with Ford Customer service and they said they've no access to redeem these points for customers, only dealer can do that. If dealer doesn't know how, they advise you to tell the dealer to call Ford Marketing HQ and they will walk dealer to redeem these points for you. I guess I'll find out when I go pick up my plates when it comes in and I'll report back how it goes.
I am thinking I am going to have to go in and not leave till it is resolved. I have been super busy at work lately, normally I could grab a couple of hours during the week and bug people.

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you remember who helping you with this at dealer, was it Josh the manger? when I picked up my Bronco no one seems to know anything about it.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you remember who helping you with this at dealer, was it Josh the manger? when I picked up my Bronco no one seems to know anything about it.
I sent a message with directions to my salesman (Chris Rollman). I think he forwarded to Josh and got the points uploaded a day later

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sent a message with directions to my salesman (Chris Rollman). I think he forwarded to Josh and got the points uploaded a day later
Can you share those directions? Hopefully it has wording about the 200k points for the Modular Hardtop delays

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you share those directions? Hopefully it has wording about the 200k points for the Modular Hardtop delays
Sure. I forwarded the " FordPass PTS: Bronco™ Timing Update" email with my response below. He worked with his GM and got the points uploaded a day later. The additional pts (200K + 42000) should arrive within 30 days according to FordPass support. They told me to reach back out to them if they don't show up in that timeframe and they will escalate.

Message to Autonation Ford Bellevue said:
I want to see if you can check with your GM to release the Fordpass pts. This usually happens right after delivery but it still has not happened.

I connected with FordPass support and they said that "the 20,000 points should've been transferred at the time of delivery by the selling dealership". This action is completed in the portal on your end.
Sponsored