First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BN - Significantly fewer members; less diverse viewpoints; managed as shill for Ford; some breaking information as managed by Ford and what they want us to know; pay to play

6G - Significantly more members; much more diverse viewpoints; independent perspectives; broad network of users gets much more information especially things that might be negative about the Bronco; free

As a balanced check, when reading articles about the Bronco, journalist will quote Bronco6G about 15x more than BroncoNation is quoted.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The member map seems cool? And it seems like the Off-Roadeo is now through BN? TBH it seems overpriced to me. I'd probably join if it was $20-$30.

I don't mind the forums. They seem pretty friendly, although their collective knowledge is leagues behind the average poster here. But there's at least one Bronco big wheel that posts over there: Esteban Plaza-Jennings.

NotForNada

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought Bronco Nation was organized by Ford?
It is. They want it to be like Mustang Club of America, but in house, and at launch. Makes sense personally, when they want to push a broad brand identity.

No offense to anyone here, but I'm certain that not all future owners troll the 6g forums for scraps of news, and opinions on builds.

Yeah...feels corporate now, but it'll hopefully grow.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The pay to play is the weirdest thing to me. If you want to get a community started, don't put a HUGE hurdle right up front. At least until you have proven you get what you pay for.

For $60 what do you really get... I mean what has anyone used from their membership.

I just don't see the value.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than stickers, what do you actually get that isn't available elsewhere?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The pay to play is the weirdest thing to me. If you want to get a community started, don't put a HUGE hurdle right up front. At least until you have proven you get what you pay for.

For $60 what do you really get... I mean what has anyone used from their membership.

They got that special unveiling of the Bronco Overlander that we saw at the same time?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BN - Significantly fewer members; less diverse viewpoints; managed as shill for Ford; some breaking information as managed by Ford and what they want us to know; pay to play

6G - Significantly more members; much more diverse viewpoints; independent perspectives; broad network of users gets much more information especially things that might be negative about the Bronco; free

As a balanced check, when reading articles about the Bronco, journalist will quote Bronco6G about 15x more than BroncoNation is quoted.
Abso f******* lutely.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I follow (on ig) and sign up for all things Bronco. But haven't with Bronco nation yet because bronco6g covers the needs. Any videos posted to Bronco nation is also posted here immediately after by a kind b6g brother

What does paying the membership get me?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I follow (on ig) and sign up for all things Bronco. But haven't with Bronco nation yet because bronco6g covers the needs. Any videos posted to Bronco nation is also posted here immediately after by a kind b6g brother

What does paying the membership get me?
I have been looking at both sites for awhile. Bronco6g much better, You would think if Ford is paying BN they would perform better? So many more things they could do, questions to be answered. BN ought to have an "ANSWER PERSON" hired, who respond daily. 165,000 Bronco orders? UFB in the car business. Hoping Jim Farley gives BN a kick in the ***.

NotForNada

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I definitely agree that I haven't gotten my monies worth yet. Call me an optimist I guess. Which is hilarious given 2020.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also signed up as a member (#805) back in July... these are two different forums, and B6G does seem to have quite a bit more participation. Personally, I'm disappointed with what I got from BN for the $70 membership fee. Their products are ridiculously overpriced too.

Status
Not open for further replies.