Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday!
Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread 90F8355A-741A-49AA-AB03-60EE47D59409
Congrats! Hope you get to enjoy the decent weather today. What are your first impressions?

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Hope you get to enjoy the decent weather today. What are your first impressions?
Posted this to another group, but with the few hours or just road driving:

Good:
- it’s “trucky” 🙂 it’s the first vehicle I’ve had that sits this high. It’s great!
- visibility is really good. Big windows!
- tech is awesome!
- it keeps up with the joneses pretty well in terms of merging/on ramps and passing. Plenty of power with the 2.7 compared with the Wrangler I test drove.
- Climbs sidewalks like a champ 🙂
- Sound system is perfectly fine for having 4(?) speakers and a sub (B&O)
- Soft top is AWESOME for how easy it is to drive top down. I surprised my son and he was smiling ear to ear when we flipped the top back.

Meh:
- it’s “trucky”. Brakes feel different, you can tell it’s 5000+lbs.
- it’s sketchy driving a brick in yesterday’s windy weather. Seemed to wander a bit?Not sure if it was wind or 35” squishy tires or a combination of the two. I have not driven it on a more normal day in terms of wind
- Soft top is noticeably loud. But not as bad as my M2’s exhaust, so maybe subjective and doesn’t really bother me.
- digital dash kinda sucks in terms of the tach. Really hard to get familiar with the engine’s power band with a vertical tach. Maybe it’s just a “getting used to it” issue

Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@PNWAdventurer @BroncoDude congrats!!

How long from arrival at the Kent rail yard until you were able to pick it up at the dealer? Mine arrived to the Kent yard last night.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@PNWAdventurer @BroncoDude congrats!!

How long from arrival at the Kent rail yard until you were able to pick it up at the dealer? Mine arrived to the Kent yard last night.
1 day from Kent to Ford of Kirkland. They were great to deal with. No surprises and I got x-plan pricing.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1 day from Kent to Ford of Kirkland. They were great to deal with. No surprises and I got x-plan pricing.
Wow! I was expecting a week or so. Fingers crossed for arrival in Tacoma any day then.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FoK gave X plan?!?!? Wish they told me
Yep. I reserved with Steve Cunnington last year and he said he would still honor xplan when it got here. He did and is a solid guy. I even got an email from them that says everyone gets xplan so let me know if you want to use it on your next Bronco.

Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the dealership finalizing paperwork, no surprises.
Ford Bronco The PNW Deliveries Received Thread 250FADEF-5287-40C2-B5C1-2C5A06CDCA4E
Congrats! Any chance you were on 405 near Kirkland earlier? I saw one similar to yours in traffic followed by (2) Area 51 WildTrak's.

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I reserved with Steve Cunnington last year and he said he would still honor xplan when it got here. He did and is a solid guy. I even got an email from them that says everyone gets xplan so let me know if you want to use it on your next Bronco.
I picked mine up today as well! Me missed each other in the parking lot! Good times ahead!!

IMG_9096.HEIC.jpeg

PNWAdventurer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Any chance you were on 405 near Kirkland earlier? I saw one similar to yours in traffic followed by (2) Area 51 WildTrak's.
I would have been around there around 540 or so but I didnt have any Broncos behind me.....at least that I knew about.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have been around there around 540 or so but I didnt have any Broncos behind me.....at least that I knew about.
That's awesome. I was in the toll lane passing by around that time. I also spotted @nd2002 just a few minutes later, haha