Sponsored

Installing Oracle LED grill letters. Need advice please.

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the fuse you pulled out of that spot, what did it control originally? Im doing the same process but it’s on my 22’ Wildtrak with Lux. I would like to use that location with a tap fuse but want to make sure it don’t disable any other features.
The diagram I found shows it is for the transmission control module???
It is an ‘add a fuse’ that get put in that spot so with the original fuse it runs whatever it was running before . And the second fuse runs the new accessories you are hooking up… so you will not lose functionality of what is intended to be used for that slot. Since that’s the way it works, I just found a fuse where it worked the way I wanted but didn’t bother to check what it runs as it still will !
Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is an ‘add a fuse’ that get put in that spot so with the original fuse it runs whatever it was running before . And the second fuse runs the new accessories you are hooking up… so you will not lose functionality of what is intended to be used for that slot. Since that’s the way it works, I just found a fuse where it worked the way I wanted but didn’t bother to check what it runs as it still will !
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it