Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And what about the weird colored accents? May look cool on some color combos but to put yellow or blue stitching as the only option on trims, WTF. I’m doing BAdSas 51, will look horrible with yellow sticking like some cheap 2010 baseball cap. How about black stitch to match the seats, novel idea for a 60k+ truck. I would like to wrap my truck in matte black but fear this will look even worse as I doubt they can wrap all areas when doors and top are off. But at least it’s not sandstone. That looks even worse!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And what about the weird colored accents? May look cool on some color combos but to put yellow or blue stitching as the only option on trims, WTF. I’m doing BAdSas 51, will look horrible with yellow sticking like some cheap 2010 baseball cap. How about black stitch to match the seats, novel idea for a 60k+ truck. I would like to wrap my truck in matte black but fear this will look even worse as I doubt they can wrap all areas when doors and top are off. But at least it’s not sandstone. That looks even worse!
Brown and blue stitching on the Maverick.
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted maverick

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy thread resurrection.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Doesn’t look good on this crappy 10 dollar hat, certainly doesn’t look good on a 60k+ vehicle... let those 1 in 100,000 people go on “pimp my ride” and add the colored thread. Don’t force the rest of us to have this cheap accent.
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted B63892D7-0B38-4B64-AB3B-EFBBC1BEAC25
Sponsored