BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still can’t get over how much of a fumble at the 1 yard line this is.

Fortunately there is still time to fix it. Change the stitching to white or gray on all models and that solves a major issue since the other accent colors can be changed really easily

markavelli

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so many harsh critics.

let's see what clazzio does for some aftermarket seat covers. just modify these things and it will be fun, factory stuff always cornball...

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the clothing business and I'm surrounded by fabrics of all colors and textures everyday. This is the most obvious case of designers over designing a simple product. There's no need to get fancy on a vehicle that historically is basic. Just give us brown, black, gray and tan. Use the exterior color for accent stitching and Done.
Amen, keep it simple stupid. This is what happens when you put overly ambitious designers in charge of a vehicle that is supposed to be a tool. It’s like putting a designer handle on a claw hammer. It’s not necessary.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey take it easy on the video... they’re only interns, cut them some slack. Lol
Yeah seriously. As a Wildtrak res. Holder who thought he was getting the top of the line model (FE excepted), I assumed I’d get the option of those awesome bait and switch interiors. Then I have to watch an intern get all giddy about how the BL is their premier offering and how they have four options, which are still all hideous, and then watch them show the even worse colors of the Wildtrak which gets two options yet was promoted as the second highest level model. It was kind of insulting actually. They also never showed what the actual Wildtrak leather combo would look like and they skipped showing the real Wildtrak wheels in that piece as well. Seems to me the Wildtrak was an after thought to the Badlands.

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This video says the Badlands gets carpet when you opt for leather.... because of the power seats. Does the 2 door also get carpet with leather even though it does NOT get power seats? Thanks!

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well; watched it again. Still garbage.

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't really like the two-tone gray/black vinyl on the BD, it limits the exterior color choices a little. I wanted Cyber Orange, but with the doors off, it just doesn't look right. I wish they would black it all out like the BL.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't really like the two-tone gray/black vinyl on the BD, it limits the exterior color choices a little. I wanted Cyber Orange, but with the doors off, it just doesn't look right. I wish they would black it all out like the BL.
Trade trade trade! I’m in the opposite boat as you. It’s sad but that’s the only option the designers have left us with at this time.

Hopefully they at least give BD and BL owners the option of blue MGV or yellow/orange MGV

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys, I am really digging the Area 51 with the Medium Sandstone interior on the Big Bend. To me it looks pleasantly rugged.
Me too, until I saw that 1 IRL picture of the Medium Sandstone interior that was posted on this site. Now, I’m not so sure...

Anyone know if there are any other pics of the Medium Sandstone cloth interior out there that aren’t CGI?

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did Ford hire interior designers from Suzuki or just rip off their bowling inspired designs?

Welcome to the 2017 Suzuki Vitara!

62CF49A5-9DAD-46DC-AAC9-291309AB0449.png
Amen my friend. WT- Possibly the ugliest interior i have seen in a truck/suv. Ford just let me buy Black or maybe Tan MGV for my WT.
Sponsored