BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, but other than the electric sway bar disconnect and fancy headlights, each trim can be optioned to be nearly the equal of any other trim. The concern over GOAT modes is kind of a joke as far as I'm concerned so I'm not listing that.

If Ford where to offer true configure to order with ability to start with a base trim and option to anything you wanted from there then their material would become nearly impossible to forecast and production extremely difficult to plan and execute.
Nope not letting Ford off the hook that easy. There are TONS of ways Ford could have executed the interior color schemes without pissing off a lot of buyers and without adding any extra complications to the production line.

I think Iā€™m gonna make a thread on this, but the simplest thing they can do is get rid of all colored stitching. Make stitching white or black on every seat. We can swap or buy other colored grab handles separately not a big deal.

thatā€™s just how they can fix it now without additional cost or complication.

Their trim plan was botched from the start though too many trims trying to follow Jeep. I think they would have been better served to follow the mustang model and make the equipment ā€œpackagesā€
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I normally post a funny gif but I'm going to be proactive and assume this thread will be deleted thus losing all the reaction scores from said funny gif. ?ā€ā™‚
If we play our cards right, it will merely get locked, and weā€™ll be able to bring our reaction points with us to our grave.

+++

Iā€™m a member of a certain forum that is know for threads devolving... they handle it by sending them to a sub forum called the ā€œbasement.ā€ Particularly ugly ones get locked but nothing gets deleted. Iā€™m also fairly certain that nothing from that forum appears in searches, and itā€™s definitely not visible by guests.

I actually really like the way they do it... but youā€™ve got to have a pretty thick collective skin for it to work.

(the forum ā€œsaluteā€ to other members in real life is the middle finger... so that should give you an indication of the atmosphere there)

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we play our cards right, it will merely get locked, and weā€™ll be able to bring our reaction points with us to our grave.

Got it! So no gifs of reproductive sea horses... Those that were part of the infamous thread will understand that one ;)

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You didn't actually share anything. The link you posted just goes to this forum's home page.

Ford Bronco Interior Colors Video tenor
The Cyber Orange is showing available on the Black Diamond in B&P now .

I'm also convinced the OP is a Ford rep trying to divert attention away from them raising prices .

Sponsored
OP
OP

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But you didn't actually post anything. You didn't post a video, you didn't post a link to a video. You posted a link to this very forum, and just mentioned a video. And then double and triple down on it acting like you have posted some panacea of information, when you've in fact posted - quite literally - nothing.

THAT is why everyone is confused.

The attempt at sharing information is great. If you accidentally posted the wrong link, ok! It happens. But sitting there acting like it's something new when nothing is there makes no sense.
I added the link as I thought I should. I an so sorry I did it the wrong way. Not really. Not really. Not really.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Status