Sponsored

Interior trim colors (Stitching, Vents, Handles, Seat colors)

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, been here reading for a few weeks, and finally joined up. Also officially got my reservation converted into an order with Tom (@DealerInsider) and will patiently wait for my MY22 BB 2door. (He's been a pleasure to work with so far!!)

One thing I've not seen on here, but realized while debating BD vs BB... for all the complaining and gripes about the interior stitching, vent trim, handle trim, etc. coloring that I've seen, am I the only one that noticed that those colors are deliberate, because they are synced to the actual trim badge of that vehicle?

I mean, I know that doesn't change the fact that some people HATE the orange stitching in the BL, or the Navy in the OB, or the digital camo in the WT seats, but at least knowing WHY the color was chosen maybe would help some people cope with it? 😋

Basically just wondering if I'm the only one that noticed the relationship, since I hadn't come across it posted anywhere before.

Cheers,
E.
Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s pretty well known, but sweet that you discovered it on your own!

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no rhyme or reason...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fashionably late, right?
With my position in the build queue? More like, showed up after the band finished their first set already... 😋

I hestitated last year to put my reservation in, due to uncertainty about my employment situation. Thankfully that all is resolved for now, so was able to get reservation and order put in finally. But hopes and dreams of a MY21 are now gone... it's gonna be a mid to late MY22 I imagine... 😬

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will have a 2-door badlands with orange trim and a big patch of Area 51 coming thru at the door.

I can switch out the accent pieces with black and just have orange seat stitching and the Area 51 door.

If they didn’t do the colored seat stitching you could just switch out the modular parts

I would assume that for 22 this will all be fixed

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.... I know that doesn't change the fact that some people HATE the orange stitching.....
Yeah, but some people like it. I like the orange accents inside. I went with CG to be low profile, it will come in handy some places I intend to take it; it is not always good to have a vehicle that turns heads. My other choice was the orange, least I get the accents on the interior :D .

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It took you two weeks of reading to catch on to that? Look at the badging ... the colors are there too.

Ford Bronco Interior trim colors (Stitching, Vents, Handles, Seat colors) tenor

Sponsored
OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It took you two weeks of reading to catch on to that? Look at the badging ... the colors are there too.

Ford Bronco Interior trim colors (Stitching, Vents, Handles, Seat colors) tenor

LOL. No. I figured it out in the first day or two. I just didn't actually JOIN until a few days ago, and finally felt I could post a thread on something, so that was the topic on my mind. 😋

I mean, I could start another 2dr vs 4dr thread if you want? Or a 'why is the tow rating so low?' thread. Those would surely be more entertaining, right? 😁

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sure glad I have a ton of interior trim matching the sticker on the outside, instead of the big painted body color panel on the interior of the door. Hopefully the glare from the tan dash will keep me from being able to see anything.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL. No. I figured it out in the first day or two. I just didn't actually JOIN until a few days ago, and finally felt I could post a thread on something, so that was the topic on my mind. 😋

I mean, I could start another 2dr vs 4dr thread if you want? Or a 'why is the tow rating so low?' thread. Those would surely be more entertaining, right? 😁
Ha!!! Should have started with long time lurker, LOL, Welcome to the snake pit!!!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To the OP, little things like that are great to notice...I for one did not. There are tons of folks on here that have memorized all the accent colors, grill shapes, door handle colors...etc.

I used to focus on the little stuff like that..but then years of experience (or wearing me down) made me realize that focusing on that little stuff is just boredom or the need to nit pick. Real world hits and people aren't even going to notice those little things let alone cancel their reservation because of it.

But now when it comes to cupholders... :cool:

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and a big patch of Area 51 coming thru at the door.
I'm going 4dr so it doesn't impact me but I see that patch of body coming through the door and while I think it could be cool with the right color, I feel like my wife would bang and scratch that thing up just getting in and out, reaching for the handle with rings or bracelets, etc.
Sponsored