Sponsored

2022 B&P - No Changes To Interior Trim Colors?!?!?

OP
OP

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True, but I'd bet that plain black would probably appeal to more people than orange, at least for certain exterior colors. If you do a good job at it, I really don't see someone going "shoot, if he had just left the orange stitching I would totally buy this..." I mean, you aren't happy the way it is, and there have been a lot of complaints on the boards. I'm keeping mine, at least for now. Would not have been my first choice, but with white it can work.
I think most people (all) would rather buy their vehicle unaltered and if they did want an expensive art project to make the interior look normal, they would probably want to do it themselves. Jeep kind of started it actually, and I feel some colors look ridiculous on some trims because of it. See the Rubicon 4XE with various colors. There is no reason to repeat that mistake though.
Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been holding off placing my early reservation for a few factors, orange stitching on the badlands, no mod top, and wanting high or lux, 2door with the mansquatch.

If I’m holding out for the mod top, hopefully they fix the stitching/interior by then.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping against hope that we'd get a Wildtrak interior that doesn't include sandstone. Oh well...

GillyMan

Everglades
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I love the CG w Everglades Urban Green .... all neutral
Sponsored