Sponsored

2022 B&P - No Changes To Interior Trim Colors?!?!?

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe they still haven't fixed this. Each trim has a color or two (mostly blues) that clashes with a lot of the exterior colors. It is not just the grab handle or vent, the seat stitching seems to be in this color as well. It could be easily fixed by at least offering a neutral option. Nope. Looking at the build and price it seems they did not correct it and actually added body color accents to the interior on the four door. This makes it even worse. Maybe they will fix it for 2023?
Sponsored

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

One reason, I ditched the Bronco. dont mess with what works and typically black and tan/brown interiors work

Bronco Fresh

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, I held back on ordering a 21 OBX in the hopes Ford would realize how fugly Navy Pier looks with most of the exterior color palette. So much for that plan. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Black Onyx MGV should be an option across all trims. :love:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

MY22 is just an extension of a short MY21. No changes of this sort should be expected. Changes we do get like capable bumper and mansquatch just needed extended development time.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The seats aren't changing.

Don't think we can say for certain about the grab handle accents and the other bits that were randomly blue or orange regardless of body color. I know what the B&P shows but don't really trust it. I mean right now it doesn't even have rock rails on the Badlands, just a row of exposed bolt holes.

OP
OP

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am fine with the interior colors and could even make the grab handles and vents work since you can swap the out, but I have a problem with the seat stitching. Just make it black. It is not asking a lot. It would probably be easier and cheaper than what they have now.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am fine with the interior colors and could even make the grab handles and vents work since you can swap the out, but I have a problem with the seat stitching. Just make it black. It is not asking a lot. It would probably be easier and cheaper than what they have now.
One word - Sharpie (or two words - fabric paint) Black is easy to get to...

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another word: Resale
True, but I'd bet that plain black would probably appeal to more people than orange, at least for certain exterior colors. If you do a good job at it, I really don't see someone going "shoot, if he had just left the orange stitching I would totally buy this..." I mean, you aren't happy the way it is, and there have been a lot of complaints on the boards. I'm keeping mine, at least for now. Would not have been my first choice, but with white it can work. Plus, it's not like you are doing the seatbelts in day-glo orange 😁 😜

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haterz gonna hate. Potatoes be potating.
I’m pumped for MGV. And it’s black so I won’t stain it. Black MGV for all the dirtbags! I love cool interiors but dirty life and functionality for the win. Yellow vents, yellow stitch, yellow badges, shit is hot. Throw on Some gold KibbieTech Long travel arms with gold kings. I’m sooo trying to get Ryan to make us parts.
Sponsored