Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody heard or seen anything if there will be new or different color interiors for the bronco for 22'MY aside from special editions?
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2022 MY Bronco Interior Colors? 6BFC2E29-A3C9-4C25-BE96-AE937C5DBE88

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don't really know anything about MY22 other than eruption green, chili pepper red, and/or mansquatch will be available on some trims.

We have some strong indications from the CONCEPS thread.

Otherwise we are pretty much in the dark and likely to remain so until a dealer leaks the full order guide, or the build and price goes up. Which seems like it should have happened this week, but I guess Ford has other plans.

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Order Banks were supposed to open this past Monday 9/13, but haven't yet. Once the order banks do open, hopefully next week, you will see all the options on the order guide. Order guides can be found here when released. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/category/42-bronco/. The dealers usually get the order guides a day or two before they are posted online.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody heard or seen anything if there will be new or different color interiors for the bronco for 22'MY aside from special editions?
PAAALEEEEEZE!!!! Give Us BLACK LEATHER in a WILDTRACK!!!!!! Think how sexy a Hot Pepper with black leather WT would be... Come On FORD! Do This. I'll even give back my nifty hammock in trade!

OP
OP
redflipppper`

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wild track is what my reservation is. Wanting a black hard top with Black MGV seats and chili pepper red hopefully. Maybe they will make the Black MGV available for any model. I looked at the code orange rendering on the B&P on a raptor and it looks pretty good. Desert Sand look ok. Wonder how the Yellowstone will look. Curious about the everglades trim if there is one along with the so called bronco raptor with the 374A interior and E5L body code. @#Ford
Sponsored