First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am sure the explanation is already on the forum somewhere but can someone please interpret my 01-19-2022 blend date? When I track it the message says in production, Thank you
Sponsored

Attachments

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure the explanation is already on the forum somewhere but can someone please interpret my 01-19-2022 blend date? When I track it the message says in production, Thank you
What is to interpret? Your Bronco is being built, or has been built. Congrats! Keep an eye out for the "Your vehicle has been built" email.

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is to interpret? Your Bronco is being built, or has been built. Congrats! Keep an eye out for the "Your vehicle has been built" email.
How long once it is in production does it take to get built? I called ford today and the lady told me it could be in production 1-3 weeks.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long once it is in production does it take to get built? I called ford today and the lady told me it could be in production 1-3 weeks.
I got the "built" email 5 days after my blend date, but there was a weekend in there...some get it sooner, some don't get it at all (i've heard).
The Built email will contain an estimate for delivery to your dealer. Mine was delivered a day later than the top range of the estimate...

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the "built" email 5 days after my blend date, but there was a weekend in there...some get it sooner, some don't get it at all (i've heard).
The Built email will contain an estimate for delivery to your dealer. Mine was delivered a day later than the top range of the estimate...
Thank you for the information. I am closer than what I have been:)

Sponsored

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco4FUN

Outer Banks
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Escape; '18 Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations on your Bronco being built and that much closer to being in your hands! Quick question (bumped to next week's build), did you lose ability to track it just before the window sticker populated?

The Ford tracking website for the sticker now just cycles back to the homepage. It didn't do that before today. Thanks!

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations on your Bronco being built and that much closer to being in your hands! Quick question (bumped to next week's build), did you lose ability to track it just before the window sticker populated?

The Ford tracking website for the sticker now just cycles back to the homepage. It didn't do that before today. Thanks!
Yes i did. It is very unpredictable at times. I can go in and track and it tells me to enter a valid VIN and I can go back out and in again and the information is there. Go figure:)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes i did. It is very unpredictable at times. I can go in and track and it tells me to enter a valid VIN and I can go back out and in again and the information is there. Go figure:)
Okay.....I just went in and checked my modules and they have loaded! Tons of them! Now I am fixing to get tore up (southern term for being excited) about this exciting development!

philly3227

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger 4 x 4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

philly3227

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger 4 x 4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my window sticker was dated 3 22 2022 my blend date on sticker said 3 30 2022 checked tracker said blend date was 3 29 2022 shows in production base 2 dr v6 auto mod bumper upfitter roof rails no news yet
Sponsored