Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do the front panels still fit in the factory carry bag with the Hotheads headliner installed?
We don't have the carry bag, but do not see any reason why they wouldn't fit. Our panels go into the recessed areas of the hard top panels. They work just fine in the Wrangler carry bags. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Sponsored

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, I have that top. I think it looks great, but just curious how this one compares. Anxious to see some real world testing/use.
I will await your report to see if it is better than the AC headliner :)

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe I am missing something. The first part of the ad states these will do everything. As in insulate from sound and weather. Then in the video he states about purchasing an additional product to make it even better. Why isn't the main product adequate?

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to the 2dr option. Price should be lower too?

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The radiant barrier aspects of the $50 sound assasin add-on would be a huge selling point here in Texas. Black roofs transfer tons of heat into the vehicle throughout all 13 hellish months of summer. I suggest if there is a benefit in reducing heat that you highlight that aspect as it would be a huge selling point for many.
I agree that black roofs do absorb a lot of heat. However, I just went through a record breaking summer here in Phoenix with no problem. My Bronco cools down very quickly. The Bronco A/C had no problem dealing with it. So I'm not sure the radiant barrier would make that much difference.

I also have the OEM liner from Ford which seems to work very well.

Now that it's cooled off (high of 100F) I've noticed I'm getting better gas mileage. Probably because of less load on the A/C. So maybe the radiant barrier might help gas mileage?

Last edited:

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I was thinking. Before I tear out my OEM one and spend almost $600 plus my time on a new one, sure would be nice to see what improvement it is going to have. Unless I've missed it, all I see is a statement of 3-6db reduction from road and wind noise.
I'd like to know how they measured it. From a perception standpoint, 3db isn't that much. When listening to music, you need to make a 3db change in your volume level to easily notice a difference in loudness. Most of the vehicle noise comes from doors, windows, body panels, etc. Very little comes through the roof since it's the farthest from most noise sources.

I think it's very possible the Hothead Headliners could be a very good product for someone who didn't get the factory sound deadening. I can't see how it could enough better than the factory package to justify the price. I have the OEM liner and I very little wind noise through the top.

https://jlaudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-u...!&text=SPL, you will need 1000 watts of power.

kmntc4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door 2.3L 7-Spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put my order in. I didn't know there was a factory headliner, but I assume the bronco I picked up didn't have that option when it arrived at the dealer. Since I have a GOBI rack on the bronco, I do have additional noise coming from above the roof so any reduction in noise would be great for me.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone knows that the 4 door product will produce more revenue/profit.
bingo. The 2dr wouldn't have even been made if they didn't do the 4dr. 4dr make up something like 75% of all Bronco sales. These 2dr guys cry about it but they wouldn't even have a rig without the 4dr

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ead_Headliners_for_the_2021-2024_Ford_Bronco_1200x.png

Pre-Order Now: Hothead Headliners for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco 4-Door

Dear Bronco 6G community,

We have some fantastic news for all the Ford Bronco enthusiasts out there - Hothead Headliners is expanding its product range! We are delighted to announce that we are now accepting pre-orders for our Hard Top Headliners tailored specifically for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco 4-Door models.

Enhanced Driving Experience
Our Hard Top Headliners have been meticulously designed to enhance your driving experience in your Ford Bronco. Equipped with a radiant barrier layer, they offer superior insulation properties, ensuring that the interior of your Bronco remains comfortable no matter what the weather outside may be. Beat the heat in scorching summers and stay warm and snug during chilly winters with Hothead Headliners.

Noise Reduction, Stereo Enhancement & Clearer Phone Conversations
One of the standout features of our Hard Top Headliners is their remarkable ability to substantially reduce road and wind noise by 3 to 6 decibels (dB), ensuring a quieter, more serene journey. Moreover, these headliners enhance the acoustic properties of your Bronco's hard top, delivering a more vibrant and pleasing sound from your stereo. Additionally, users often report that phone conversations inside the vehicle are clearer and more enjoyable due to the improved acoustic environment provided by the headliners

Easy Installation & Secure Adhesion
Understanding the value of your time, we've ensured that our Hard Top Headliners can be easily installed, typically taking around 40 minutes. All panels are securely attached using high-quality, commercial grade 3M VHB tape, promising a strong and lasting bond, so you can enjoy the benefits for the life of your vehicle.

Customization & Personalization
At Hothead Headliners, we believe in offering you choices that match your unique style. Our Hard Top Headliners for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco are available in a spectrum of colors, ensuring you find the perfect match for your vehicle's interior. From sleek blacks to cool blues, vibrant reds, and more, we've got a color to suit every taste and preference.

But that's not all! We know that personalization goes beyond just colors. That's why we've made it easy for you to express your personality by attaching Velcro patches to your headliner. Whether it's a Ford Bronco logo patch, an adventurous quote, or a unique pattern, Velcro patches allow you to make your Bronco truly yours. Choose from a wide array of Velcro patches, including morale patches that showcase your spirit, overland patches for the avid explorer, and national park patches for the nature lover.

Your Ford Bronco is more than just a vehicle - it's an extension of your identity. With Hothead Headliners, you have the power to customize and personalize, ensuring that your Bronco reflects your distinctive style and passion for adventure.

Bronco_headliner_Black_240x240.jpg
Bronco_headliner_Graphite_240x240.jpg
Bronco_headliner_MedGray_240x240.jpg
Bronco_headliner_Oak_240x240.jpg
Bronco_headliner_Blue_240x240.jpg
Bronco_headliner_Red_240x240.jpg

Secure Your Pre-Order Today!
Ready to elevate your Ford Bronco experience? Visit our website and explore the range of Hard Top Headliners available for pre-order for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco 4-Door. Please note that at this time, we're focusing on providing the best for the 4-door models, and unfortunately, the 2-door option is not yet available. Secure your pre-order now and be among the first to experience the difference that Hothead Headliners can make in your adventures!

Click HERE and Pre-Order Today!

Thank you for being part of the Hothead Headliners family. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting announcements.

Best regards,

The Hothead Headliners Team
Another ask for 2 door version!

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

id like to see how hard it is to take off the factory liner.
No, you don't. It's tedious unless you are fine with an uneven surface of glue. The actual liner is removed in a few seconds of strong pulling. The chunks and globs of glue removed from just 1 front section would overflow 2 shot glasses.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, you don't. It's tedious unless you are fine with an uneven surface of glue. The actual liner is removed in a few seconds of strong pulling. The chunks and globs of glue removed from just 1 front section would overflow 2 shot glasses.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

6 decibels? Hearing threshold is 8-12 decibels for most individuals. I’d love to see an actual comparison video with controlled situation driving down the highway, similar to how Borla shows their exhaust vs stock. I just can’t imagine a reduction of 6 db is gonna do much in the way of noise reduction (which is the real goal imo). With that in mind, it seems a tad pricy for just a different pattern/color of liner.

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Everyone,

I have some great news. Pre-Orders are starting to ship out today! They are shipping out in the order they were received. If you placed an order, you'll receive an email with all of your tracking information once your order is scanned onto the carrier's truck. All pre-orders not shipped out today will be shipping out throughout next week. From there, all new orders will be shipping out within our standard processing times.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Thank you for your business and have a great weekend!

-Mark

Copy of Introducing Hothead Headliners for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco.png

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got notification my headliner shipped today, should have it by Sunday.
Sponsored