David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BL MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this compare to the Napa sold compressor? Looks the same?
Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this compare to the Napa sold compressor? Looks the same?
It is. Parts even interchange. It's a perfectly fine compressor and you do get a longer warranty to go with the higher price if that's important to you.

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love to test it out down here on the outer banks of NC. Surf fish often. Always preach Don't be a Clown Air Down.
20230803_120843.jpg
FB_IMG_1689597943178.jpg

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there,

I'm excited to introduce you all to Tozalazz - a DTC brand that makes one heck of a 12V air compressor. Now, I know what you're thinking - "oh great, another air compressor company," but trust me when I say that Tozalazz is not your average Joe in this game.

What sets Tozalazz apart from the rest is their high volume of airflow - a whopping 11.65 CFM! That's right, you heard me correctly. This air compressor is a beast and it's perfect for those of us who like to go off-roading in our big trucks with even bigger tires. No more waiting around for hours on end just to fill up those massive tires. With Tozalazz, you'll be back on the road in no time.
_20230830171224.jpg

But wait, there's more! Tozalazz isn't just about power, we also value our customers and want to provide them with the best user experience possible. And that's why we come to this forum to share with all of you. So not only will you be getting a beast 12V air compressor that can handle your tough tires, but you'll also get some exclusive perks for being part of this community.

I think video talks better than I do, seeing is believing, right?

So what do you say? We'll throw in some freeā€‚Tozalazz 12V air compressors for you to test out in the coming weeks.
I will test for you.

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks very reasonably priced for the capabilities. The picture on the website with Bronco - bonus points :)
Send it to Socal

Sponsored
OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is that a jeep in the picture?!?!? "I bet this isn't even compatible with Bronco!" (in shocked/disbelieving audience member tone)

/s
yeah, that's a Jeep. But you are right, we should have picked a Ford.

And now, it is a Bronco. Thanks, buddy!:p

Last edited:
OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™d like to test. I seen you guys over on the Maverick Forums and the tests seem to go well!
yes, we did! A lot of tests went well on Maverick, so it is time for Bronco. :p

OP
OP
tozalazz

tozalazz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am still throwing the BS flag. The ARB twin is only 6.6cfm at 0psi and the largest single from Viair is 3.0 at 0. Deceptive marketing.

you do know airflow! (y)Ours is 11.65CFM at 0 PSI, 7 CFM at 30 PSI.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there,

I'm excited to introduce you all to Tozalazz - a DTC brand that makes one heck of a 12V air compressor. Now, I know what you're thinking - "oh great, another air compressor company," but trust me when I say that Tozalazz is not your average Joe in this game.

What sets Tozalazz apart from the rest is their high volume of airflow - a whopping 11.65 CFM! That's right, you heard me correctly. This air compressor is a beast and it's perfect for those of us who like to go off-roading in our big trucks with even bigger tires. No more waiting around for hours on end just to fill up those massive tires. With Tozalazz, you'll be back on the road in no time.
_20230830171224.jpg

But wait, there's more! Tozalazz isn't just about power, we also value our customers and want to provide them with the best user experience possible. And that's why we come to this forum to share with all of you. So not only will you be getting a beast 12V air compressor that can handle your tough tires, but you'll also get some exclusive perks for being part of this community.

I think video talks better than I do, seeing is believing, right?

So what do you say? We'll throw in some freeā€‚Tozalazz 12V air compressors for you to test out in the coming weeks.
100% interested! Headed to the Silver Lake Dunes soon and would love to document the adventure for your R&D.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™d be happy to test if you need to verify it can run on Midwest air!

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™d be interested in testing it in comparison to my current. I have the All-Top. Fast but gets real hot. Iā€™d like to time your inflate and cool down in comparison to this one.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love to test it out down here on the outer banks of NC. Surf fish often. Always preach Don't be a Clown Air Down.
20230803_120843.jpg
FB_IMG_1689597943178.jpg
Love the air down decal!!! Would you be able to put one or two in the mail? Have PayPal, will send $$.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't beat PNW as the toughest testing grounds in NA, so shoot one my way and i will put it though its paces.

u
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.