Sponsored

Is Ford Emailing anyone this Week Scheduling (Changed Subject Line)

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It seems this was a very slow week for Ford scheduling. Has anyone gotten the email this week?

NOTE: I know this isn't a scheduling week but the last few non-scheduling weeks had a bunch of scheduling emails go out.
Sponsored

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I typically donā€™t get the emails, but the tracker is now showing me as invoiced on 8/2 with a Blend date of 8/8. Havenā€™t seen any modules turn on yet, but I have a window sticker.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I typically donā€™t get the emails, but the tracker is now showing me as invoiced on 8/2 with a Blend date of 8/8. Havenā€™t seen any modules turn on yet, but I have a window sticker.
Your modules will turn on after it is built which is the blend date. My modules popped early in the morning the day after my blend date, the tear tag happened a few hours later.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your modules will turn on after it is built which is the blend date. My modules popped early in the morning the day after my blend date, the tear tag happened a few hours later.
Yeah, I figured as much. What is the tear tag? How long after that before you got shipping info? E are hoping to take a trip at the end of September and I really hope to have it by then. We are only about a half hour from the plant.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I figured as much. What is the tear tag? How long after that before you got shipping info? E are hoping to take a trip at the end of September and I really hope to have it by then. We are only about a half hour from the plant.
I believe the tear tag shows up once the Bronco is complete and has gone through quality checks, someone on here probably knows more about them.

My Bronco was built on Monday, modules popped before 5 am on Tuesday, Tear tag filled in about 10 am. Received "built" email from Ford at 4:30 Thursday morning and "shipped" email from Ford at 4:50 Thursday morning.

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a blend date of 7/29, but my mods didn't pop until Monday 8/1 (late evening) and didn't get Tear Tag until mid day Tuesday 8/2. But I did get both the "Built" and "Shipped" emails very early in the morning on Wednesday 8/3.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Why is it that every time a thread about NEW scheduling comes out, people immediately start chatting up their already scheduled blend-date, build-date, window sticker, ship date, etc... ? Reading is hard?

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems this was a very slow week for Ford scheduling. Has anyone gotten the email this week?

NOTE: I know this isn't a scheduling week but the last few non-scheduling weeks had a bunch of scheduling emails go out.
If you look in the 8/22 and 8/29 build weeks, youā€™ll see a number of people that just got their emails today. I think theyā€™ve known about the build for a little while, but emails were delivered today.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strangely, yes I did. Why ā€˜strangelyā€™? I was already scheduled for the week of 8/29 but I just got the email today. Fordā€™s marketing automation is weak at best.
Sponsored