Sponsored

Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess the dealers "kind of forgot" about that. Better remind them.
Sponsored

dimasin

Black Diamond
First Name
Dimasin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there anyone who completed purchase and received price protection?

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just texted my salesman, waiting on a reply. This has been a stressful 18 months, could Ford possibly make it even worse? Maybe we should tweet Mike Levine. Where's our "Ford" person that weighs in here periodically?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just texted my salesman, waiting on a reply. This has been a stressful 18 months, could Ford possibly make it even worse? Maybe we should tweet Mike Levine. Where's our "Ford" person that weighs in here periodically?
In fairness, this has the smell of ignorance rather than malice. You can't expect most Bronco salesfolk to actually keep abreast of Ford's Bronco programs.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In fairness, this has the smell of ignorance rather than malice. You can't expect most Bronco salesfolk to actually keep abreast of Ford's Bronco programs.
Don't misunderstand, I have nothing bad to say about the salesman, it's Ford's "process" that has me curfluffled!!!

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i mentioned it to my dealer and they said we will reduce the price by 695 and they will take it up with ford. My salesman’s said most likely there is a process we have to go through but not to worry as they will reduce the price.

I hope to take delivery in 2 months so I will update this thread when I get more info

Yes, I see that on Ford's site but do the dealers know how to do it and has anyone actually done it?

What does "my dealers on it mean"? Does he have the certificate in hand?

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i mentioned it to my dealer and they said we will reduce the price by 695 and they will take it up with ford. My salesman’s said most likely there is a process we have to go through but not to worry as they will reduce the price.

I hope to take delivery in 2 months so I will update this thread when I get more info
Thanks, the "not to worry" part is always what makes me worry. I'm waiting on info from my salesman now, hopefully have a conversation today. But I'm not a "don't worry, we'll figure it out when you're sitting here waiting to pickup your car kinda guy", LOL. Ford should have a process and know how to do this.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
my dealer is awesome. They even said we have seen these types of programs before. There is a process and once approved they will get 695 from ford. They are awesome in that they understand I am entitled to this money so they will just reduce the price and deal with ford when that time comes. I have purchase multiple cars from them and they have never done anything to prevent a sale.

Thanks, the "not to worry" part is always what makes me worry. I'm waiting on info from my salesman now, hopefully have a conversation today. But I'm not a "don't worry, we'll figure it out when you're sitting here waiting to pickup your car kinda guy", LOL. Ford should have a process and know how to do this.

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery of my 2022 Tuesday 1/4/2022. Dealer could not find anything in regards to my “price protection certificate” in Vincent. I’m still trying to do legwork to ensure I get that $975 in my case. They seem to think it will “work itself out” and I’ll get a check back at some point. I don’t get a warm fuzzy from that answer. As a early 22 delivery I’m sure it may get worked out at some point but still hate to leave that $ on the table.

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery of my 2022 Tuesday 1/4/2022. Dealer could not find anything in regards to my “price protection certificate” in Vincent. I’m still trying to do legwork to ensure I get that $975 in my case. They seem to think it will “work itself out” and I’ll get a check back at some point. I don’t get a warm fuzzy from that answer. As a early 22 delivery I’m sure it may get worked out at some point but still hate to leave that $ on the table.
Update 1/29/2022

received my check from dealer for price protection! Just waiting on ford pass points now (62k)

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles?
Yes. It is implemented as a customer cash incentive. Received yesterday on purchase of MY22.

Also, be sure to check and see if your 20,000 bonus fordpass points were already awarded. I was able to use it for an extra $100 off the Bronco purchase. This might only work if you are already set up on fordpass (from prior Ford purchase). The 42000 pts aren't awarded until after purchase.

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? 1643601018118

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? 1643601042547

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? 1643601072871

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? 1643601112101

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? 1643601148526

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Glad that worked out. Appreciate y’all early MY22 deliveries blazing the trail on the price protection
Sponsored