First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I didn't order the high/lux package on my 24 and now I'm wondering if I should. I ordered the mid. I started to look up the package price and details again. The Ford build website doesn't say anything about the front camera in any of the packages. I really liked the front camera to help park when I test drove the bronco. Is this standard or do I need the high/lux package for this? Thanks
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Jo.S.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the info. .now. Do I really want to pay an extra 3,000 for a 360 camera? Hmm. Anyone know how I would get this added to my order? Do I contact ford chat like I did to see if I had a build date which I don't. Thanks

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info. .now. Do I really want to pay an extra 3,000 for a 360 camera? Hmm. Anyone know how I would get this added to my order? Do I contact ford chat like I did to see if I had a build date which I don't. Thanks
I went High/Lux on my OBX order, but I really wanted heated steering wheel (I'm way up in New England) and adaptive cruise control.
I have made two revisions to my initial order (mod bumper and color change). It was as easy as texting my sales guy and receiving a text back and an email with the revised order summary.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the lux package in my OBX and think high package is the best value. You’ll use that 360 camera every time you’re in reverse. Adaptive cruise? Not so much.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to contact your dealer to make the change. If you don't want the 360 cameras and only a front camera, there have been some that have added an aftermarket front camera.

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldn't have one without the cameras. I drove a Badlands without cameras in the OffRodeo and hated relieving on "non-real" spotters for tire placement. That's my opinion, your mileage my vary.
BTW - my wife was a spotter at the OffRodeo, with no off-road experience. Cameras are amazing.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the lux package in my OBX and think high package is the best value. You’ll use that 360 camera every time you’re in reverse. Adaptive cruise? Not so much.
THe heated steering wheel...... super super...

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didn't order the high/lux package on my 24 and now I'm wondering if I should. I ordered the mid. I started to look up the package price and details again. The Ford build website doesn't say anything about the front camera in any of the packages. I really liked the front camera to help park when I test drove the bronco. Is this standard or do I need the high/lux package for this? Thanks
There is a 360 Degree camera in the High/Lux Package. Really wish Ford would allow a Front Camera option on Mid Package and above on all trim levels. I just want the front camera for off-roading.

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For MY24, High and Lux got merged to one package. It's kind of an all or nothing choice now.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For MY24, High and Lux got merged to one package. It's kind of an all or nothing choice now.
Probably to simplify production a bit. But have to wonder, if they could not supply enough stand alone Lux packages before how do they expect to supply them now with double the demand with High going away?

OP
OP
Jo.S.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I messaged my dealer. He is going to work on adding that. Then, I get a text from ford tonight that we are working on confirming build date. I was like no but the email from ford says please give us 45 days to confirm your build date. Oh ok. Calm again.
Sponsored