First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just bought a 23 wildtrak 3 weeks ago, loaded. Got it for $61k (2 door). Hoss 3.0 is so smooth. Eats the bumps like they are nothing. My local (small town) dealer is offering $3900 off every bronco they have and they have 17 of them on the lot. Both 2 doors and 4 doors.
Sponsored

kgrutzmacher

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m at $1600 under invoice for a 24 WT that is on the way. Hoping to get a bit more once it arrives. We’ll see. I am torn as I keep hearing to not buy a vehicle now as the prices are going to continue to drop.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m at $1600 under invoice for a 24 WT that is on the way. Hoping to get a bit more once it arrives. We’ll see. I am torn as I keep hearing to not buy a vehicle now as the prices are going to continue to drop.
That sounds like a good deal too. 1600 under invoice is a deal. I doubt you'll see much better unless Ford offers some type of incentive, which I cant see happening anytime soon.

OP
OP

Sdjohnson

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did you get them to do a new 24 under invoice?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$1600 under invoice or under MSRP?
Dealer invoice pricing is about 96% of the MSRP price.

Sponsored

kgrutzmacher

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Invoice is roughly X-Plan so they are going a little under that. We’ll see if they follow through. I have it on paper but have not finalized.

OP
OP

Sdjohnson

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Invoice is roughly X-Plan so they are going a little under that. We’ll see if they follow through. I have it on paper but have not finalized.
Good luck! Hope you get it because that's a great deal.

kgrutzmacher

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
24 WT came in yesterday and completed the deal tonight. Based on other threads, I probably could have waited and saved a bit more later in the year but... This is the one the wife wanted and came basically as I would have ordered it. Happy to see them coming down in price - hopefully more discounts for others later in the year.