Sponsored

My dealer is awesome! Let's hear it for the good ones out there.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a call from my dealer yesterday.
"Hey man, can you come by tomorrow? We have a little gift for you."
"Sure". I could tell from his tone that there something amiss. I drove over. 20 minute ride.
Pictured is what they gave me. (less the BRONCO license plate. It is at the office on my Bronco shelf). They ordered all the swag for every Bronco Reservation holder. They wanted to save the stuff for the people that had not gotten theirs yet for when their Broncos come in. Ford told them that they had until tomorrow to prove that they had given the stuff away or they would not get reimbursed. Some stuff will go out in the mail to folks that are not close. This answered my questions as to why he wanted me to come today.
Ford Bronco My dealer is awesome! Let's hear it for the good ones out there. 20220707_221321

The Basecamp bag is really nice. I love everything. Thank you so much Tri-County Ford in Keysville, Va. They are a small dealer that takes care of its customers. They are so great, a friend is buying his F150 hybrid with the 7.2KW power supply through them. He lives in Charlotte, NC. Nearly 4 hours away.
So let's here about your great dealer experience and make sure to call them out by name. No bad dealers here. I want people still waiting on their broncos to know there are still good dealers out there.
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I'm thinking that my dealer is as cool as I thought they were 😂 😂

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! All I get from my dealer is questions answered with "I dont know"...

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jshocker

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, GT500, Volvo XC90, Bronco, Transit250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer Schults Ford north of Pittsburgh hooked me up today.

I was picking up another vehicle from service and while I was waiting for them to pull it around I dropped in ony sales guy.

I will say, I had to ask him today regarding any swag items they were giving to customers that purchased a bronco. My sales guy mentioned he had similar questions from 2 others customers recently, so after me being the 3rd. He contacted his GM and in 5 minutes I had this $200.00 bit of usable bronco swag :sneaky:

Ford Bronco My dealer is awesome! Let's hear it for the good ones out there. 20220802_161358

Great dealer
Sponsored