Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What packages does this badlands have for a $64,415 msrp? As suggested, might have an inflated msrp, or maybe I’m just anchored to “back in my day” pricing when badlands had an msrp around $50k
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What packages does this badlands have for a $64,415 msrp? As suggested, might have an inflated msrp, or maybe I’m just anchored to “back in my day” pricing when badlands had an msrp around $50k
I got a 23 BL Sas 2dr w/high package at the 21 MSRP, e.g., $51.1k. Today, pricing it as close as I can get (w/lux) it's about $64k.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This dealer has 5 2023's with the same trim level etc on his lot. Only this one is discounted this much. I'm just trying to figure out why this one? Sales guy just said they didn't know. It's Azure / 2.7 / Thoughts?

IMG_1751.jpeg
there a lot of little rebates and a 1000 cash rebate and about 2k in between invoice and msrp
so it doesnt make sense to me ...theres moreto the story dealers do lose money to sell cars

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can price a Badlands above 70,000 if you add 2.7, sas, leather, lux, tow, hardtop, hell throw in the Azure Gray for a 1000 dollar bump ... that will probably do it, but there's always more you can throw in.

OP
OP
Mosnowman

Mosnowman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's the Window Sticker. I also saw the invoice as I am a Ford AZ Plan eligible. The dealer holdback was just over $1,200.

Ford Bronco Is this a Red Flag? IMG_1759

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mosnowman

Mosnowman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I pulled the trigger....I am now official on this web site with my new Bronco! One little secret that was revealed to me when finalizing things, was that my Bronco was "damaged in transit". I requested to talk with body shop on site before closing the deal. He pulled up the actual photos of the shipment damage on his computer. Mainly scratches on head lights and front grill. He said transport companies are notorious for causing transit damage, especially chains and strap damage. Some bad enough that they refuse delivery. So this vehicle had the grill and both headlights replaced before hitting the lot. I was given a future full detail of the vehicle, at my request, at a well known reputable local shop. I am happy with my price and could find no flaws. I'm a bit OCD so I looked everywhere. Drove it home 2 hours yesterday and already love it.

Ford Bronco Is this a Red Flag? IMG_5608
Ford Bronco Is this a Red Flag? IMG_5610

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So I pulled the trigger....I am now official on this web site with my new Bronco! One little secret that was revealed to me when finalizing things, was that my Bronco was "damaged in transit". I requested to talk with body shop on site before closing the deal. He pulled up the actual photos of the shipment damage on his computer. Mainly scratches on head lights and front grill. He said transport companies are notorious for causing transit damage, especially chains and strap damage. Some bad enough that they refuse delivery. So this vehicle had the grill and both headlights replaced before hitting the lot. I was given a future full detail of the vehicle, at my request, at a well known reputable local shop. I am happy with my price and could find no flaws. I'm a bit OCD so I looked everywhere. Drove it home 2 hours yesterday and already love it.

Congratulations!

Great color also.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Nice to see the dealership was open and honest and showed you that information/pictures.

Just curious: Will this damage show up on a car facts report, when/if you go to sell it? Something to consider as an "accident" that's recorded will potentially diminish the vehicles value.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great, you did well.

OP
OP
Mosnowman

Mosnowman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious: Will this damage show up on a car facts report, when/if you go to sell it? Something to consider as an "accident" that's recorded will potentially diminish the vehicles value.
That was exactly my first question. It won't show up as an accident on any reporting.

After following up with a number of other sources, I guess this transport stuff is common, and most folks buying will never know about the little fixes to cars on the lot.
Sponsored