First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just sharing some info I received today after calling the customer service number. I was told the order status update tool is not working. Mine was scheduled for production the week of the 14th but still says “In Production”. They confirmed that it was in fact built on the 17th and is now waiting for delivery. I haven’t received any emails or other notifications from Ford since they told me of my delayed production date on May 12th. Since it has been 7 days already, I hope it will be delivered to the dealership soon. I thought I would share in case someone else is in the same boat. Hopefully yours, too, is about to be delivered despite what the update app says!
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on getting it (soon)!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So they indicated that your Bronco was already in transit, but your tracker still shows “In Progess?”

Weird. Wonder why some people are getting updates no problem

OP
OP

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So they indicated that your Bronco was already in transit, but your tracker still shows “In Progess?”

Weird. Wonder why some people are getting updates no problem
Not in transit but waiting for delivery. I know, it is strange why for some folks it is spot on.

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just sharing some info I received today after calling the customer service number. I was told the order status update tool is not working. Mine was scheduled for production the week of the 14th but still says “In Production”. They confirmed that it was in fact built on the 17th and is now waiting for delivery. I haven’t received any emails or other notifications from Ford since they told me of my delayed production date on May 12th. Since it has been 7 days already, I hope it will be delivered to the dealership soon. I thought I would share in case someone else is in the same boat. Hopefully yours, too, is about to be delivered despite what the update app says!
Would you mind sharing the 800 number?