Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just called my dealer today to update my FE Order (decided to go with the MIC top in order to keep my FE). Dealer said no need to come in, he would just adjust the order. Has anyone else done this? If so, did you get an email from Ford indicating that your order has been updated? Probably my paranoia, but Iā€™m concerned that heā€™ll forget to key in the update before the deadline tomorrow.
Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'll get an email from Ford with the details when it's actually placed. Mine came the next day, as I connected with them in the evening.

ETA - Didn't catch you were updating your order. My experience was on a placed initial order. My apologies.

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just called my dealer today to update my FE Order (decided to go with the MIC top in order to keep my FE). Dealer said no need to come in, he would just adjust the order. Has anyone else done this? If so, did you get an email from Ford indicating that your order has been updated? Probably my paranoia, but Iā€™m concerned that heā€™ll forget to key in the update before the deadline tomorrow.
Did mine by email with dealer. No new confirmation from Ford. Have dealer send you a new copy of your build sheet if your worried about it, mine sent me one without asking.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive made changes and got nothing. I went from an FE to a BASE to a Badlands. Shit still shows FE. The website doesnt reflect the changes. Carry on.

Edit: Ask the dealer for a DORA sheet. They will know what this is.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™ve never in my life set foot in a Ford dealership and donā€™t ever plan to. Rest assured that they are completely capable of updating your order without your presence. You will not receive an email (currently) for changes to your order.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I called and changed my FE to LB, Navy Pier and MIC, I did not get an additional email.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No, I did not get an additional email, but I did ask my dealer to give my my new build sheet, which he did right away.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email for me, either.

I changed builds on Tuesday. Dealer gave me a build sheet, and I watched him submit the order in person. No email confirmation came afterwards.

If you have any doubts at all, give your dealership a call and ask to speak with the GM.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It shouldnt be too much to ask that my ford.com account show me the correct order and details.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Called into dealer had them changed to MIC Hardtop to keep FE orders. I had to walk them through the process as they didn't know about black MOD not being available until my22. Made sure he sent new build sheets on both FE'S. A confirmation build sheet is worth a thousand words, IMO.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I updated mine...I got no email. I did get an updated copy of my build sheet to confirm changes though.

I'm amazed some of you waited til pretty much the last minute..

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I updated mine...I got no email. I did get an updated copy of my build sheet to confirm changes though.

I'm amazed some of you waited til pretty much the last minute..
Contacted my dealer 3/29 and was assured it was done but no updated build sheet despite my request. Its the old trust but verify that I need. Asked again 4/7.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canā€™t wait to see how many people get the wrong stuff on their new Broncos. šŸ˜ I said I wanted black interior not navy pier.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have an FE and I made the same change you did. The dealer sent me an updated build sheet with the new MSRP and all the options listed.

I didnā€™t go in just made the adjustment over the phone. They emailed me new build sheet in 15 minutes or so.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Canā€™t wait to see how many people get the wrong stuff on their new Broncos. šŸ˜ I said I wanted black interior not navy pier.
I was thinking the same thing. Exterior and interior color is basicly the only two things a dealer can screw up on a First Edition, everything else comes standard. But I'm sure some dealer somewhere will get it wrong, I'm just hoping it's not mine. When I ordered , I made sure I had my build sheet in hand before leaving the dealership. I've learned over the years, if it's not in writing it didn't happen. LOL.
Ford Bronco Updating First Edition Order download (6)
Sponsored

Last edited: