Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had this same issue - change out the 99 priority code it will signal the ford email to be sent . attached a guide video
Great video! One correction though. You keep saying your example order your entering is an Outer Banks but the pdf showed a Black Diamond.
Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bummed that I am a 19 but what do you do?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE Reservation that converted to an order 1/20.

I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No email yet for me. My online account still says “In-Store Order.” Is that a problem?
Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations 49E19896-040A-463D-92ED-E331E1CF38E8
I

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All FEs should be priority code 11-19 regardless of late availability items since every single one should be a '21. I received my email from Ford within an hour of my order being placed (FE, Cactus, navy pier).

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just got mine yesterday. Can't see the priority code but the email stated I wanted Navy interior which I do not. Called the dealer immediately and he stated that it's fine in the system. Anyone have any issues with that?

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When ordering a vehicle through Ford, a priority code of “99” is basically a “dont build this vehicle” code... so a dealer can enter an order and basically just let it sit there. Ford can see it but they won’t build it.

For any other normal order, the 10-19 codes are for a dealership to say “build this” but to rank them internally, if they’d like one to get prioritized over another.

With the Bronco, aside from 99, Ford is ignoring the priority codes and going by timestamp to determine what order they will be built in.
I'm basically replying to this as I think it got lost seeing some of the later comments. The last sentence is key...."Ford is IGNORING priority codes(aside from 99)". So, if you have 99, talk to your dealer. For the rest of us, continue waiting.

robfromthebeach

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer provided me with an order summary that shows a priority code of 19. I ordered a First Edition with black onyx interior and shadow black top.

I went to dealership to select options and place the order on 2/1, and received an order confirmation email from Ford on 2/6. The email incorrectly listed Navy Pier interior, but my dealer assured me that my order was for black onyx interior (order summary and preview confirms).

The owner of the dealership said that I actually beat him in ordering, and that I was the first to get theirs in out of all of the dealership's orders. He also mentioned that even though It will be delayed because of the late availability parts, I will be one of the first to get mine from this group, whatever that means. I'm in no rush.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations 2EB30B88-AB59-4795-ADCF-718DC32AF6A5

Just got my confirmation this afternoon!

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations 2EB30B88-AB59-4795-ADCF-718DC32AF6A5

Just got my confirmation this afternoon!
Congrats, Rod!

I still go back and forth between Rapid Red and Cyber Orange FE. I ordered a Cyber Orange, but all day every day I still think about that Rapid Red. (Which is what I originally wanted)

Your image brought the indecision back again...

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally got my priority code...10

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All FEs should be priority code 11-19 regardless of late availability items since every single one should be a '21. I received my email from Ford within an hour of my order being placed (FE, Cactus, navy pier).
Well damn...I got excited to finally get a priority code and it's not within your range lol. My priority code is 10...hope its still good to go.

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No email yet for me. My online account still says “In-Store Order.” Is that a problem?
I
I submitted my build and my dealer said order was placed on 2/6/21. I’ve not received an email from Ford, and my online account says “in-store order”, just like you. Also my build sheet have priority code 99 on it.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here’s my build sheet;
Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations 44461ABD-29B9-4773-91C2-23A37F40AC37

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats, Rod!

I still go back and forth between Rapid Red and Cyber Orange FE. I ordered a Cyber Orange, but all day every day I still think about that Rapid Red. (Which is what I originally wanted)

Your image brought the indecision back again...
I started with A51, then Lightning Blue, until I saw a good photo of the Rapid Red First Edition out and about. I think it looks pretty sharp. (Especially now that I can get the Black interior)
Sponsored