First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally placed my order today. I suppose with priority code 19 and being #3 on the list at my dealer, my chances are good for an early build (excepting the black interior and dual tops I added.) Hoping the supply constraints don't turn out to be too bad.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally placed my order today. I suppose with priority code 19 and being #3 on the list at my dealer, my chances are good for an early build (excepting the black interior and dual tops I added.) Hoping the supply constraints don't turn out to be too bad.
Dual top and black interior are late availability so it will most certainly not be an early build.

But!

With an early timestamp (relative at your dealer) you should be near first in line for yours to be built when the parts do come in!

That’s great!

It’s your preferred build as soon as possible!

Huzzah!

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dual top and black interior are late availability so it will most certainly not be an early build.

But!

With an early timestamp (relative at your dealer) you should be near first in line for yours to be built when the parts do come in!

That’s great!

It’s your preferred build as soon as possible!

Huzzah!
I know but I’m hoping for “early” late availability!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I placed my order on Friday, and got the confirmation email on Tuesday (priority code 19). I ordered a rapid red 4 door with the painted hard and soft tops. I’m hoping for a September/October delivery so I can sort my other car situation out before hand.

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I am shocked to see that less than 1,000 FEs built were two-door. 3.1% or 217 of all 2021 broncos were lightning blues. I have a lightning blue two-door FE. Could this perhaps be the rarest model/color combination FE? A lot of people were unsure about LB. Luckily my buddy got his hands on his LB FE my while I still had time to change the color due to some major ford internal fuckups (they admitted), and I am so happy I did as I told my friend. It is getting a little annoying walking to my bronco from inside the gas station to see a fan dry humping my broncos tire and begging for a 20 minute presentation on the vehicle. Secretly, I don't mind. If you have you have a 2 door FE in any color and thus a hard top, it may as well Maserati in the eyes of car fans. In fact, even more fare. Be proud FE owners for being true fans, for hitting reload over and over on launch night. If you were one of the top 3500, like me, you earn one additional star in my book

Sponsored

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I am shocked to see that less than 1,000 FEs built were two-door. 3.1% or 217 of all 2021 broncos were lightning blues. I have a lightning blue two-door FE. Could this perhaps be the rarest model/color combination FE? A lot of people were unsure about LB. Luckily my buddy got his hands on his LB FE my while I still had time to change the color due to some major ford internal fuckups (they admitted), and I am so happy I did as I told my friend. It is getting a little annoying walking to my bronco from inside the gas station to see a fan dry humping my broncos tire and begging for a 20 minute presentation on the vehicle. Secretly, I don't mind. If you have you have a 2 door FE in any color and thus a hard top, it may as well Maserati in the eyes of car fans. In fact, even more fare. Be proud FE owners for being true fans, for hitting reload over and over on launch night. If you were one of the top 3500, like me, you earn one additional star in my book
It would be interesting to know the final color breakdown for the 2dr FE. I have a LB #786 of 940. Congrats on yours!

bRoncRider?!

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wanted to check with other First Edition reservation holders and see if any of you received an order confirmation email from Ford after your dealer submitted your order? Also, do any First Edition orders out there have a priority code other than 99?

My dealer submitted my order weeks ago, but I still have not received an email from Ford.
Yes unless they take your order and reservation for their own.
Follow up and triple check with dealer and Ford regularly u less you enjoy being taken for granted. They’re quick to keep your order for their own on your reservation. Ford has not corrected this tendencies.

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jesus Christ another thread from over a year ago brought back from the dead. For what?
Sponsored