Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I submitted my build and my dealer said order was placed on 2/6/21. I’ve not received an email from Ford, and my online account says “in-store order”, just like you. Also my build sheet have priority code 99 on it.
How’d you get your build sheet? Dealer or email? I don’t have one of those.
Sponsored

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well damn...I got excited to finally get a priority code and it's not within your range lol. My priority code is 10...hope its still good to go.
Ah yep 10 is good too :) Typically means build first but doesn't matter in this case since Ford will prioritize by timestamp. Anything but a 99 is great for an '21 build.

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ah yep 10 is good too :) Typically means build first but doesn't matter in this case since Ford will prioritize by timestamp. Anything but a 99 is great for an '21 build.
I wonder why I have a 99 code? So I’m getting a 2022 first edition? Lol.

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

From what I understand, your dealer needs to go in and change it. Regardless of if you have late availability items or not, it should not be a 99 code or it does not get sent to Ford to get in line for building. I am assuming you never got the confirmation email from Ford for your order?

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is so weird
Why would anyone with a FE reservation need to change dealers to get an available slot.
Ford needs to build these first, and then ship them to wherever the order was placed.
Hence the Name First Edition and the extra money you pay to .............wait for it...............

Get it FIRST!?!?!?!?!

OP
OP
Abishek

Abishek

First Edition
First Name
Abishek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 C8 Corvette, 1976 Jeep CJ5, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the same boat. Asked my dealer about it, but have't heard back. Not sure what to do now... Anyone have any suggestions?

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here’s my build sheet;
44461ABD-29B9-4773-91C2-23A37F40AC37.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this! I sent it to my dealer who told me that black tops couldn’t be ordered for MY21 and that he couldn’t change the priority code from 99. Maybe he’ll call Skyline Ford and your folks can help him out on how to do it.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for sharing this! I sent it to my dealer who told me that black tops couldn’t be ordered for MY21 and that he couldn’t change the priority code from 99. Maybe he’ll call Skyline Ford and your folks can help him out on how to do it.
Sales managers name is Mark Mercinek
(503) 581-2411

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good news story - all my peeps on 6G helped me help my dealer figure it out! FE with Black Mod Top ordered with Priority Code 19! Couldn’t have done it without you.

And nobody give me grief about my Navy Pier interior... I like it!! :)
Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations 6323F102-766E-4080-A328-F0B56DC4BD3E

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congratulations @Packman good to have that done. A51 and Navy Pier should be a good combo

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When ordering a vehicle through Ford, a priority code of “99” is basically a “dont build this vehicle” code... so a dealer can enter an order and basically just let it sit there. Ford can see it but they won’t build it.

For any other normal order, the 10-19 codes are for a dealership to say “build this” but to rank them internally, if they’d like one to get prioritized over another.

With the Bronco, aside from 99, Ford is ignoring the priority codes and going by timestamp to determine what order they will be built in.
Just for clarity, Can the priority code override a reservation timestamp? For example, two reservation holders go to the same dealer. Person "A" has a reservation timestamp of July 14th, 1am. Person "B" has a reservation timestamp of July 14th, 1 pm. they both have the exact same build, none of the six deadly sins, and no late availability options. Dealer submits person A's order with a 19 priority code and person B's order with a 10 priority code. Who gets it first?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for clarity, Can the priority code override a reservation timestamp? For example, two reservation holders go to the same dealer. Person "A" has a reservation timestamp of July 14th, 1am. Person "B" has a reservation timestamp of July 14th, 1 pm. they both have the exact same build, none of the six deadly sins, and no late availability options. Dealer submits person A's order with a 19 priority code and person B's order with a 10 priority code. Who gets it first?
Whomever has the earlier reservation timestamp, so Person "A". Ford manufacturing is going to assess all builds w/priority codes that are NOT 99, and determine the build dates based on reservation time stamps and parts availability. The priority code is the dealer saying how important that vehicle is for them to receive quickly. You can imagine a dealer putting different priorities when ordering F150s for inventory stock, or an F150 that's ordered specifically for 1 customer. Using the timestamps and build types (doors / options) Ford manufacturing will then create their own build order.

They're not all going to be built in the exact order as the timestamps, but in the scenario you laid out. Two exact builds the one with the earlier reservation will receive their Bronco first.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. The priority code does not supersede timestamp.

There is a FAQ supplied to the dealers from Ford that explicitly says Ford will use timestamps instead of priority codes for the Bronco.

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I received my build sheet from my dealer yesterday. He also told me that Ford will start pulling orders on 3-19-21 and that mine is in the first group to be pulled.
Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations 1615581161736

Ford Bronco First Edition Order Confirmations TRENT BRONCO_Build Sheet
Sponsored