First Name
Abishek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 C8 Corvette, 1976 Jeep CJ5, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wanted to check with other First Edition reservation holders and see if any of you received an order confirmation email from Ford after your dealer submitted your order? Also, do any First Edition orders out there have a priority code other than 99?

My dealer submitted my order weeks ago, but I still have not received an email from Ford.
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wanted to check with other First Edition reservation holders and see if any of you received an order confirmation email from Ford after your dealer submitted your order? Also, do any First Edition orders out there have a priority code other than 99?

My dealer submitted my order weeks ago, but I still have not received an email from Ford.
Yes to receiving an email from Ford. My priority code was 11 with my dealer order.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

I did not get a FE but I don't see why it would be any different.

When my dealer took my order he didn't submit it to ford right away so I didn't see a confirmation email until he did but then got it right away.

As for the 99; that's a code to force your order to '22 so you should check with them about that if you're expecting a '21. Your code should be 11 to 19 for a '21.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

When my dealer took my order he didn't submit it to ford right away so I didn't see a confirmation email until he did but then got it right away.

As for the 99; that's a code to force your order to '22 so you should check with them about that if you're expecting a '21. Your code should be 11 to 19 for a '21.
Incorrect information. Depending on the exact build of a FIrst Edition the Ford Odering Sytem will automatically default to Priority Code 99. Dealer cannot change it.

OP
OP
Abishek

Abishek

First Edition
First Name
Abishek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 C8 Corvette, 1976 Jeep CJ5, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes to receiving an email from Ford. My priority code was 11 with my dealer order.
Did you receive your confirmation email right after the dealer submitted your order or did it take a while?

I have a pretty early reservation at my dealer, but it looks like most people at my dealer with FE orders haven't received their confirmation. However, people with other trims have received their confirmation emails. So just wanted to see how it was working at other dealers.

As for the priority code, I don't know what could trigger the 99 as I got the Navy Pier interior and no other accessories or options.

Sponsored

AD-CLE

First Edition
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

have order email from Ford, where would I see the Priority Code ?

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had this same issue - change out the 99 priority code it will signal the ford email to be sent . attached a guide video

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My FE order just moved from 99 to 19 status on Tuesday. I am starting to get excited now.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

have order email from Ford, where would I see the Priority Code ?
to see the priority code you need to get a printout of the WBDO from the dealer. it wont be in any emails.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you receive your confirmation email right after the dealer submitted your order or did it take a while?

I have a pretty early reservation at my dealer, but it looks like most people at my dealer with FE orders haven't received their confirmation. However, people with other trims have received their confirmation emails. So just wanted to see how it was working at other dealers.

As for the priority code, I don't know what could trigger the 99 as I got the Navy Pier interior and no other accessories or options.
Took about 3 or 4 days after it was ordered.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went with the onyx interior and modular top and still have a 11 priority code, so beats me on the switch to 99 that's being discussed. I've never heard of that abd never had it happen to an order in the 20 yrs that I worked at our family owned Ford dealership. We dictated the priority code when we put in the order and it didn't change.. so im at a loss on this.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

how do you determine your priority code? what would 11 v. 99 mean?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how do you determine your priority code? what would 11 v. 99 mean?
When ordering a vehicle through Ford, a priority code of “99” is basically a “dont build this vehicle” code... so a dealer can enter an order and basically just let it sit there. Ford can see it but they won’t build it.

For any other normal order, the 10-19 codes are for a dealership to say “build this” but to rank them internally, if they’d like one to get prioritized over another.

With the Bronco, aside from 99, Ford is ignoring the priority codes and going by timestamp to determine what order they will be built in.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looked at it with my dealer today, the FE is grayed out and can’t be selected (you can see it in the video posted above). Which seems weird
Sponsored